Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Okie. Let's drop the Lara shtick for now. Is anyone willing to look at Lanji's interactions? It's 3 AM here and I'd like to go to bed.

Okie. Let's drop the Lara shtick for now. Is anyone willing to look at Lanji's interactions? It's 3 AM here and I'd like to go to bed.
I already did for some, given Jews results and his argument with Lanji (which was hefty) he is town lean
Sera is another one that im gonna have on town lean because no one was voting him but lanji (which funnily enough osie was arguing with sera too)

Lanji's interraction with me and how he went about the Mel thing cleared her for me. He voted her after me, telling me that he hopes her flip is what i said it is(planting the seeds of sus on me when she would flip town)

Then when we were unvoting her he brought up the fact that her claim may be fake. No reason for Lanji to do this to a scummate thats being unvoted.

And since Mel is clear Jew is too.

There really only are 3 people out there that arent town lean or up.

Osie/Seth/Yo tan Wa

I say we pick one from these. And from what i saw Osie is it for now.

actually kiwi being confirmed is only based on queen saying her ability matches her role

but queen hasn't seen this series and isnt confirmed herself so her words dont mean much

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I already did for some, given Jews results and his argument with Lanji (which was hefty) he is town lean
Sera is another one that im gonna have on town lean because no one was voting him but lanji (which funnily enough osie was arguing with sera too)

Lanji's interraction with me and how he went about the Mel thing cleared her for me. He voted her after me, telling me that he hopes her flip is what i said it is(planting the seeds of sus on me when she would flip town)

Then when we were unvoting her he brought up the fact that her claim may be fake. No reason for Lanji to do this to a scummate thats being unvoted.

And since Mel is clear Jew is too.

There really only are 3 people out there that arent town lean or up.

Osie/Seth/Yo tan Wa

I say we pick one from these. And from what i saw Osie is it for now.
What I remember from Osie is that she visited you, said no kill was attempted on you and what you said.

I'll go ahead and place a vote on them for now.

Vote lynch @osieorb18 @Dragomir

its me, kiwi, tobi and jew

mel saying she's related to jew doesn't mean shit if mafia has a role cop

queen somehow is town clear for breathing
How about the guy that killer lanji?

And why trust kiwi giving a gift to queen, queen and kiwi could be a team you know?

Mel saying she's relatted doesnt mean shit but Lanji's interaction with her( You know, the dead mafia) improves it dramatically.

Why do you ignore that @Zara

How about the guy that killer lanji?

And why trust kiwi giving a gift to queen, queen and kiwi could be a team you know?

Mel saying she's relating doesnt mean shit but Lanji's interaction with her( You know, the dead mafia) improves it dramatically.

Why do you ignore that @Zara
you killing lanji means you're not mafia

and i made a follow up post about kiwi

mel and lanji's interactions doesn't mean there isnt a possibility of her being an indie. drago included 5 indies in his last role madness game and we only found 1

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
YTW is an interesting scum candidate for you to mention, Fuji...heโ€™s usually a hell of a lot more active when heโ€™s town, although heโ€™s been away long enough and may be dealing with offline shit. Is he just a process of elimination thing for you? I donโ€™t remember seeing you say anything about him before now.

you killing lanji means you're not mafia

and i made a follow up post about kiwi

mel and lanji's interactions doesn't mean there isnt a possibility of her being an indie. drago included 5 indies in his last role madness game and we only found 1
Possiblity of her being an indie? If she was indie then how sould she know about Jew's role? I thought it hinged on her having a mafia buddy which told her(which i brough up early on btw, i explored that possibility)

It doesnt on its own but what i didi since d1 does.

Im done with this, i did the most to help town. More than confirmed Kiwi who was defending TAC, more than anyone else.

I pushed the TAC lynch first, went off on mid for a bit for being annoying then went right back to TAC after seeing his exchange with Light. Then i pushed beta for his anti town behavior and then i offed Lanji.

Meanwhile what did the others do exactly?
Post automatically merged:

YTW is an interesting scum candidate for you to mention, Fuji...heโ€™s usually a hell of a lot more active when heโ€™s town, although heโ€™s been away long enough and may be dealing with offline shit. Is he just a process of elimination thing for you? I donโ€™t remember seeing you say anything about him before now.
Elimination,

3 people are left in my heavy sus list.

Possiblity of her being an indie? If she was indie then how sould she know about Jew's role? I thought it hinged on her having a mafia buddy which told her(which i brough up early on btw, i explored that possibility)

It doesnt on its own but what i didi since d1 does.

Im done with this, i did the most to help town. More than confirmed Kiwi who was defending TAC, more than anyone else.

I pushed the TAC lynch first, went off on mid for a bit for being annoying then went right back to TAC after seeing his exchange with Light. Then i pushed beta for his anti town behavior and then i offed Lanji.

Meanwhile what did the others do exactly?
Post automatically merged:

Elimination,

3 people are left in my heavy sus list.
bro take a deep breath

its a role madness game and i said was that i wasnt going to assume most of the players here are town confirmed

i didnt say that means you're scum, just take a deep breath fam

Status
Not open for further replies.