Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If Mel is who she says she is, there’s no way she’s an indie...it’s been a while since I read the series, but I’m fairly positive her character is fully on the side of the good guys.

yes, I did, I watched FMAB
What's Ed's favorite color.
Post automatically merged:

If Mel is who she says she is, there’s no way she’s an indie...it’s been a while since I read the series, but I’m fairly positive her character is fully on the side of the good guys.
No one cced it in an open claim game. And that character is important. No way he isnt in the game.

yes, I did, I watched FMAB
then how do you not remember lust being the only female villain :kaidowhat:

its like reading one piece and not knowing there are 2 girls in the straw hats

I am perfectly calm lol,

How do you explain her knowing what jews role was?
Didn't you literally spend all of day 2 saying you have a result from mel about her killing me and tris?

how did you go from that to her being confirmed town? is there an explanation for that night info that you received?

until you know exactly why you got what you got, i dont see why you want to be 100% sure of her

then how do you not remember lust being the only female villain :kaidowhat:

its like reading one piece and not knowing there are 2 girls in the straw hats

Didn't you literally spend all of day 2 saying you have a result from mel about her killing me and tris?

how did you go from that to her being confirmed town? is there an explanation for that night info that you received?

until you know exactly why you got what you got, i dont see why you want to be 100% sure of her
The night info didnt make sense with the info i got in game mate. Night info can be skewed, reads and interractions cannot.

She claimed an important role and no one cced it in an open claim game.

She was being used by a mafia(lanji) to get me sussed out when she flips

There have been no other kills than mafia ones ( i assume) since the game started.

You killed Tris
Mafia killed you

I killed Lanji

Mafia killed Mid.

So worst case scenario right, is she's a pro town indie. And best case is she's town.

Do you understand this thought proccess?

Night info can be skewed, reads and interractions cannot.
and here is where we disagree

reads and interactions can be wrong, you also don't even know if drago provided fake claims, and i dont think you should blindly disregard your own night abilities

the question is, why do you care if i dont town confirm queen, you, mel and other people? what's it to you?

you seem to want be to have the same opinion as you and that's not going to happen. you do your own thing and ill do mine. if the roles were reveresed and you said you didn't think i wasn't town confirmed (assuming i wasnt night killed), i wouldnt care in the slightest

[Conditional Active – What a bother] This is Sloth’s catchphrase. Always getting bothered by the work he’s doing. But as ordered by his superiors, he must do it. As such, when performing the faction kill, Sloth will ignore role blocks

This is also worth nothing, odd of mafia not killing 2 nights in a row are slim to none. It is a one shot and RB can happen(which can confirm another harmful indie) but thats a slim possibility imo.

and here is where we disagree

reads and interactions can be wrong, you also don't even know if drago provided fake claims, and i dont think you should blindly disregard your own night abilities

the question is, why do you care if i dont town confirm queen, you, mel and other people? what's it to you?

you seem to want be to have the same opinion as you and that's not going to happen. you do your own thing and ill do mine. if the roles were reveresed and you said you didn't think i wasn't town confirmed (assuming i wasnt night killed), i wouldnt care in the slightest
I dont want your opinion to be the same as mine, i want to add 2 people i am sussing into that list, Seth and Yo Tan Wa.

yeah i dont trust either of them either

all seth does it sign up and then bitch and moan

and yo tan does nothing
Refer to my list for help if you want.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...hemist-the-mafia-brotherhood.8696/post-857091

The people in red when i made the list were Tobi,Yo tan wa, Osie, Seth. Purely by prossess of elimination.

Jew inveted rayan as inno, sera was getting in a fight with Lanji, Marimo insta voted Tobi first and got in an altercation and was present(therefore i dont sus those last 2 much).

The people in red are those that were left, those that tried to buddy with me and they mostly ignored each other.

Refer to my list for help if you want.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...hemist-the-mafia-brotherhood.8696/post-857091

The people in red when i made the list were Tobi,Yo tan wa, Osie, Seth. Purely by prossess of elimination.

Jew inveted rayan as inno, sera was getting in a fight with Lanji, Marimo insta voted Tobi first and got in an altercation and was present(therefore i dont sus those last 2 much).

The people in red are those that were left, those that tried to buddy with me and they mostly ignored each other.
alright ill take ur list into consideration tonight

is everyone voting for poetry person today?

Status
Not open for further replies.