Status
Not open for further replies.
well fuji, your argument for mel being town confirmed is that no one counter claimed her

so if nobody counterclaims osieorb, what are you gonna do? keep the same energy :datas:
Osie pushed for a lynch on mid and mel and beta following me, don't remember Mel doing that but let's see
Dunno.
Beyond the guard
There's a semi-unknown.
May be something like a miller.
Fits role.

Why is
Melon thought to
Be town now in this game?
Did I miss some clue or other?
Seems strange.
Lanji(who is now dead and mafia) voted her with me and was planting the idea while everyone was voting her that i may be wrong and she may be town.

Once we started unvoting her, he( the dead mafia) asked us to consider if she has a fake claim( i see no reason for a mafia player to try to rebuild sus and or restart a wagon on a fellow scummate)

Therefore she isnt mafia.

And given the fact that there have been 4 kills total this game.

D2 Zara kiled tris
And Mafia killed him

D3 I killed Lanji

And mafia killed mid.

We know who rbed who too.

So the likelyhood of there being an evil indie left( after TAC died) are slim to none.

So at worst Mel is a neutral/good leaning indie and at best is town and what she claimed to be, which is an important role and related to Jew.

Rosie what do you think of Seth and Yo Tan Wa btw, i want your honest thoughts.

Not sure why when between a bodyguard and a self-protective, you'd eliminate a bodyguard.

The response I was writing to Light's question pre-EoD:

I can see the argument for elimination on me being behind a lot of the time, I suppose, but nobody other than myself has actually made that argument.

Osie pushed for a lynch on mid and mel and beta following me, don't remember Mel doing that but let's see

Lanji(who is now dead and mafia) voted her with me and was planting the idea while everyone was voting her that i may be wrong and she may be town.

Once we started unvoting her, he( the dead mafia) asked us to consider if she has a fake claim( i see no reason for a mafia player to try to rebuild sus and or restart a wagon on a fellow scummate)

Therefore she isnt mafia.

And given the fact that there have been 4 kills total this game.

D2 Zara kiled tris
And Mafia killed him

D3 I killed Lanji

And mafia killed mid.

We know who rbed who too.

So the likelyhood of there being an evil indie left( after TAC died) are slim to none.

So at worst Mel is a neutral/good leaning indie and at best is town and what she claimed to be, which is an important role and related to Jew.

Rosie what do you think of Seth and Yo Tan Wa btw, i want your honest thoughts.
Yo Tan Wa was on the townie end of null last I read their posts.

Seth, less so.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Not sure why when between a bodyguard and a self-protective, you'd eliminate a bodyguard.

I can see the argument for elimination on me being behind a lot of the time, I suppose, but nobody other than myself has actually made that argument.
I’ll admit, I also wonderEd whether or not Final can survive a second lynch...

Id wager Rayan may be invest immune tbh, did he ever claim?
Ok so I will claim given I will maybe be lynched

I am Doctor Marco

So I can heal

That is why I knew what Tobi powers could have been and that he was not the doc
Here is Rayan's claim. It fits with his healing powers. But to be fair so does Heinkel being a bodyguard as well. What do you think?

@Yo Tan Wa

I see you're about 12 pages behind judging by my posts that you're liking. I can assure you that there is nothing interesting in those 12 pages. How about you keep them all and join us so we can interrogate you?
Post automatically merged:

how about you skip them all*

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Id wager Rayan may be invest immune tbh, did he ever claim? Though given the fact that Lanji was in a deathfight with him yesterday im willing to go with Jew's affirmation.
He said he's Doctor Marco

tbh guts feelings is saying Rayan for me. Protect Law N1? Nahhh, Osie bodyguarding you is more believable.

But then according to Zara, Osie's claim is more irrelevant. And there's also what you're saying about Rayan and Lanji.

However, due to personal reasons, I don't really trust Zara's assessments of characters completely since he also called my character unimportant T-T

i don't remember who he is
Post automatically merged:

is he one of the zoan df users?
ugly at you calling them zoan df users

he's kimblee's bodyguard

he then gets butthurt when kimblee tries killing him alongside trying to kill ed

then he gets revenge by killing kimblee. hes the person biting into tac's neck in the write up that drago posted

My role self-confirms, though.

Either someone tries to kill my target, or someone kills me directly.

One way or another, it's a dumb idea to eliminate a bodyguard claim over a self-protective.

Of the 4 people you sussed, 2 are confirmed townies, one is very heavy town lean, and the other is town lean.

And Lynch immune doesnt mean much to be perfectly honest, especially considering the setup and given the fact that while beta wasnt productive, he's not trying to hurt town as of yet, had Lanji follow my lead into voting him when i was the only vote on him and is at this very moment actively trolling the thread.

Im sorry,

Please answer my question though,

What do you think about Seth and Yo Tan Wa?

Status
Not open for further replies.