Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I think we should go with Rayan.

Who would protect Law and for what reason? They didn't even post once. Jew could have been tampered with or he's also scum. Saying I am town wasn't really a hard thing to do.

Proccess of elimination, i have stronger reads than you, that's pretty much all

What do you think about Osie and Seth?
I can see how outstanding your reads are, after you put me in Red. Lol

Nothing on Seth, inactive buddy i wanted to perform human transmutation for Zara. For Osie, you can chck my D2 posts. He is experienced and helped none. Followed bandwagon on Beta, then took off the day. I don't trust him at all.

I can see how outstanding your reads are, after you put me in Red. Lol

Nothing on Seth, inactive buddy i wanted to perform human transmutation for Zara. For Osie, you can chck my D2 posts. He is experienced and helped none. Followed bandwagon on Beta, then took off the day. I don't trust him at all.
Wait wait wait, baring the passive aggressiveness, you want Osie out?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
I think we should go with Rayan.

Who would protect Law and for what reason? They didn't even post once. Jew could have been tampered with or he's also scum. Saying I am town wasn't really a hard thing to do.
Iโ€™m not scum, but Iโ€™ve said my results could be illegitimate as many times as Iโ€™ve said what I got from them...considering how things have gone since Osie logged on, Iโ€™m not currently comfortable with voting for them. If thereโ€™s reason to believe Rayanโ€™s scum in spite of my results, Iโ€™d support his lynch.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Iโ€™m not scum, but Iโ€™ve said my results could be illegitimate as many times as Iโ€™ve said what I got from them...considering how things have gone since Osie logged on, Iโ€™m not currently comfortable with voting for them. If thereโ€™s reason to believe Rayanโ€™s scum in spite of my results, Iโ€™d support his lynch.
Yeah I am just pointing out what can be. Seems Osie's role shares a passive with Marry.
Rayan has been off his game the entire time. Just relied on the claim to do the work.

But wait, I thought you wanted to skip all this discussion and any other possible discussion over the 14 hours left in the phase and just eliminate me instead!

After all, in your mind discussion is bad, no?
Will you drop it? I voted for me and me alone, because i was going to bed just incase the rest wanted to. My case against you was solid and that was that. We will see if you are what you claim anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.