I think Oda did a poor job with hyping Calamities and Tobbi Roppo thus far!
Maybe that's why people are looking down on Queen or King as if they aren't big prize on themselves!

Oda needs to fix that soon! Maybe have King and Queen demolish both Sanji and Zoro and wreck them completely so that we don't have every damn character eye is on Kaido. Rather we have different targets!

I like how he handled Page1 and Ulti vs Nami and Usopp for example!

Now, when they get back and fight them later and win! It feels intense, impactful, and show growth in strength and will be fully credited!

Cause now, I see Zoro fans hating the idea of facing King even
And Sanji fans hating the idea of facing Queen!
Like wtf!?
Since when!?
Did they even face such a level of opponent before to go straight to Kaido!?
C'mon!
People before this arc begins were arguing if Zoro and Sanji should face King and Queen solo, and were saying tag team!
Now it turned that they are small fry!? And the eye is on Kaido!
C'mon

Maybe that's why people are looking down on Queen or King as if they aren't big prize on themselves!

Oda needs to fix that soon! Maybe have King and Queen demolish both Sanji and Zoro and wreck them completely so that we don't have every damn character eye is on Kaido. Rather we have different targets!

Now, when they get back and fight them later and win! It feels intense, impactful, and show growth in strength and will be fully credited!

Like wtf!?
Since when!?
C'mon!
People before this arc begins were arguing if Zoro and Sanji should face King and Queen solo, and were saying tag team!
C'mon
I feel like the first round everyone will be going for Kaido. Oars style fight...

Then after everyone gets decimated. Then in the next battle. The matchups that were set-up take place.

- Luffy vs Kaido solo

- Zoro avenging Yasu by slaying 8 headed Orochi with Ashura

- Sanji vs King.

Sanji lacks the power and or skill/technique to harm Kaido. The most Sanji "could PROBABLY" do is distract Kaido or help save the Scabbards that aren't dead.
Wadatsumi is the size of like 10 + Kaido's. And this is him...

Not saying Sanji can leave scars on Kaido. But thinking Sanji cant do anything is bs. Especially when HM has potrayal on the same lvl or above Jinbe's ultimate....which sent Big Meme flying.

I feel like the first round everyone will be going for Kaido. Oars style fight...

Then after everyone gets decimated. Then in the next battle. The matchups that were set-up take place.

- Luffy vs Kaido solo

- Zoro avenging Yasu by slaying 8 headed Orochi with Ashura

- Sanji vs King.
I think it's bad that Oda only makes Kaido flex on them!

I am always a fan of the old school scenario, getting beaten by certain opponent to beat him later!

So basically I prefer if Zoro and Sanji loss to be handed by their main arc opponent and they defeat them later!

Like wtf!?
Since when!?
C'mon!
C'mon
That's kinda of true that the calamities hype isn't that great currently lol just look at how queen was freaking out because of Zoro last chap...i know that he's always having these reactions but still

Dude seemed to shit his pants lmfao

I hope that King will be a beast at least

That's kinda of true that the calamities hype isn't that great currently lol just look at how queen was freaking out because of Zoro last chap...i know that he's always having these reactions but still

Calamity hype is there. Don't downplay Calamity because Zoro bullies them.

Queen Bullied Luffy. Luffy couldn't hit Queen.
King Trolled Big Mom and her crew.
King almost killed Power Ranger Sanji.
Calamities have their hype.

Don't downplay them because Zoro is just that Stronger!!!

Wadatsumi is the size of like 10 + Kaido's. And this is him...

Not saying Sanji can leave scars on Kaido. But thinking Sanji cant do anything is bs. Especially when HM has potrayal on the same lvl or above Jinbe's ultimate....which sent Big Meme flying.
Sanji isn't even post-wci G4 level. You think Sanji attacks harming Kaido?

Kaido tanked his own Yonko Level Attack. Boros Breathe

He didn't get burned mate, that was the attack power of boro breath which blew through a hill.
You said hes fireproof. He still felt the flames. Is Boro Breath not fire ?
Post automatically merged:

Sanji isn't even post-wci G4 level. You think Sanji attacks harming Kaido?

Kaido tanked his own Yonko Level Attack. Boros Breathe
This is "anything can happen-piece"

You shouldnt be making assumptions like this.

Queen too, I think Queen has the ability to turn his fat body into muscles, no kidding! Like some kind of Lao G body transformation shit lol

Specially since his song introduction had him say " I chose to be fat" and "it's all muscles" and things like "if I'm looking thin I'll be too popular"

So, I think that Oda will make all the fans switch and love Queen design so bad, and make him have abs and all muscly with a surprise transformation!

I Truly believe this will happen where fans will actually look at Queen design looking MORE swag and cool than King!
To where they actually start to like him more lol