Status
Not open for further replies.
If queen gets lynched ill go for seth

if seth gets lynched ill go for queen

just so me and fuji dont accidentally target the same person
Post automatically merged:

Will you get to use your vote count ability again since we’re lynching scum?
yes i can use it again next phase when queen flips scum

but i cant use it again this phase

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
also bold of you to assume ill even be here next phase. My gut tells me queen is sending her homies after me tonight

:milaugh:

kiwi and light made their case

u and fuji should make yours if seth is a better option in your eyes

i think me and marimo are somewhere in the middle and dont really care which one gets lynched

😂
Already did bb girl

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
also bold of you to assume ill even be here next phase. My gut tells me queen is sending her homies after me tonight

i think me and marimo are somewhere in the middle and dont really care which one gets lynched

😂
Honestly don't give a shit. Just wish I was vig so I could neg one of them.

One of them has to go. Perfect scenario they don't exsist at the start of next day phas6

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

😂
Town protect better be on you but I can give you a bullet proof vest just to be safe if you want it

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I know Kiwi mentioned it before and it's a good point. Why protect Law when you could have protected someone who said a lot more and that looked a lot more Town like Fuji, or even Light after his fight with TACo? Maybe afraid of trackers? The Law heal doesn't make a lot of sense.
I already explained myself about Law, i will do it again for you ^^

I thought that scums wouldn't go straight to the main players because of trackers/watchers being already on Fuji or Light. Fuji or Light were the main players and threats for scums so I thought mafia wouldn't go for them right away, too many risks for them to be caught.

So I decided to protect a more discreet player that mafia would be sure no one would watch.

I'm pretty sure by then Sera said that he was rolecrushed and Lanji heavily hinted that he did it, and indeed Lanji has a rolecrushing ability, so I just don't understand this vote.
At that time I don't think
And finally again, just wanna point out that Rayan has often mentioned people not being town nor mafia. He said that about tobi and midnight (though not sure why tobi's role would be indie)? Either diplomatic reads or he is himself indie and kinda projects it onto the people he mentions.
Your last quote and your last question don't match.

My passive combined to Zara's power (the real vote count) can be deadly to scum or to clear players. That is why I said that.
Sera already said that or I missed it completely

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I already explained myself about Law, i will do it again for you ^^

I thought that scums wouldn't go straight to the main players because of trackers/watchers being already on Fuji or Light. Fuji or Light were the main players and threats for scums so I thought mafia wouldn't go for them right away, too many risks for them to be caught.

So I decided to protect a more discreet player that mafia would be sure no one would watch.

At that time I don't think

Your last quote and your last question don't match.

My passive combined to Zara's power (the real vote count) can be deadly to scum or to clear players. That is why I said that.
Sera already said that or I missed it completely
If you’re doctor, protect Zara this night phase
Or @osieorb18 protect Zara

@osieorb18 should protect Zara in that case.

Is a bg better than a vest or should we give him both?
Bg should counterattack I think. So bg is better imo

if queen gets lynched and she flips envy, then im gonna cry

lost my chance at a philosophers stone. Gonna pray that seth is envy instead :pepehands:

yes please and thank you!
Alright, you’ll get it when night phase starts

btw who claimed town roleblocker?

Status
Not open for further replies.