Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, break weeks suck when there's a decent cliffhanger. Im nervous for the one that's actually going to happen after 999 cause there is a break between that and 1000. Sort of hoping Act 3 ends with 998 because of it, since we get 999 right after, but in doubting that.
For chapter 1000 I can see either that Act3 ends and we getting overworld view as like chapter 957 or we getting a flashback of Kaido&Bigmom with Rocks.
Like Rocks vs Roger with a epic ending, people should never forget how One piece start, how everything begin with chapter 1, yes with the Pirateking Gold Roger!

So Oda pulling out a major special chapter with this Goat vs Xebec would be kinda a nice start for the party after chapter 1000.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
For chapter 1000 I can see either that Act3 ends and we getting overworld view as like chapter 957 or we getting a flashback of Kaido&Bigmom with Rocks.
Like Rocks vs Roger with a epic ending, people should never forget how One piece start, how everything begin with chapter 1, yes with the Pirateking Gold Roger!

So Oda pulling out a major special chapter with this Goat vs Xebec would be kinda a nice start for the party after chapter 1000.
The way I see it, 95% probability Ch 1000 is Luffy/Kid/Law/Zoro/etc... vs Kaido and Big Mom. Other 5% is Xebec flashback. Not sure if Oda would want a flashback right before the start of the Kaido fight tho. But it'd be interesting to see how he handles it so lowkey hoping it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.