Status
Not open for further replies.
here's what happened

tac claimed investigator

jew counter claimed him

mafia got scared and checked out jew's role

they saw jew was an armstrong (too lazy to check if jew said he was male or female armstrong)

fuji got mel being wrath

mel lied and pretended to be fuji's sibling

i got revived

i said queen and mel are scum

fuji fought me over mel

so i only went after queen

prove anything i said wrong

@Zara asked drago if it meant i was rbed, and he just repeated cryptically that my action failed. So idk what to make of that if it was a rb or not.

Was anyone rbed

@Kiwipom please answer my question, what did you do last night and can anyone corroborate it? Because you claimed there was no way it was you who blocked or tampered with my action yesterday.

the plan was that you kill Lanji.......
Lanji has no abilities anymore, he is quite litteraly useless except for voting, i wanted to confirm something. And it failed.
It was not a kill, ya all just kept assuming and i was roling with it. I dont want mafia to know exactly what i can do.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Zara asked drago if it meant i was rbed, and he just repeated cryptically that my action failed. So idk what to make of that if it was a rb or not.

Was anyone rbed

@Kiwipom please answer my question, what did you do last night and can anyone corroborate it? Because you claimed there was no way it was you who blocked or tampered with my action yesterday.
I already said it earlier this phase and gave a detailed explanation. I gave Zara something and he confirmed.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Lanji has no abilities anymore, he is quite litteraly useless except for voting, i wanted to confirm something. And it failed.
It was not a kill, ya all just kept assuming and i was roling with it. I dont want mafia to know exactly what i can do.
but that's not cool because we could of reduced scum numbers. If Lanji was dead, we would be in a much better position right now.

D

Dragomir

You DO NOT find out if you were role blocked in Mafia.

Y'all should know this by now. This ain't ToS that tells you exactly what happened. Furthermore, only roles expecting feedback (like investigative) get to know if their action failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.