Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I wanna make a few things clear :smoothy:

Mel mentioned being my relative (not specifying our relation), which wasn’t good enough for me. When I asked her for the name of the ability she used to learn this, it matched up with the character she indicated she was. Unless she used an anti-town ability to learn my role, I don’t know how else she’d have known all the right things to say. Y’all can doubt my allegiance all you want, but knowing that I am who I am and given strong reason to believe Mel is who she says she is, we’re both town.

Additionally, I checked Light on N1 and received an innocent result that we collectively discussed and “accepted” to the extent that we could given the circumstances. He’s been absent; PICA flipped indie so he could still push for him as scum; again, y’all may feel you have reason not to believe me. All that aside, I choose to believe my results as I did a few days ago.

Please make sure to lynch a scum today.

The sacred balance of the world must be reinstituted.
Whatever you are, you’re not town. We’ve asked you to help and you’ve even offered it, both of which haven’t materialized. If the rest of us can’t come to an agreement on anyone else, I absolutely intend to rally them against you.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Explained this shit many times,

You mustve missed D2 but it was a fucking mess mate.

I targetted Mel and got a result of an ability name and explanation that matches Wrath, so i came at her with it. Then Light tells me that he randomly redirected me, at the same time midnight claims he TPed me and Kiwi and then Flower tells me that a lot of people visited me (they all went on kiwi since midnight is confirmed Tp now).

At the time, i doubted my results due to how she explained her night actions and her target.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...hemist-the-mafia-brotherhood.8696/post-862167

Read the iso on Mel i just did. She had reason to go for Jew. Her entire story checked out and since i didnt really trust midnight's tp claim, as well as just being mindfucked by all the stuff that occured. I thought maybe my result was tampered with, maybe there is another enemy TP that tped Mel.

Anyhow this is why.

Im not gonna explain it again lmao.

Then the next day the Lanji flip happened and his interractions with Mel made me believe her claim more.
idk man this is also weird. I think we should still consider these night results.
I mean Mel is still alive and two people died yesterday.....that's a weird coincidence.

But then there's also what Jew said. I'll have to reread Mel's posts

Jew I have a question for you if you don't mind. Does your role PM actually say anything about you having a relative in this game?

For example, my PM says I have a close relationship with Lt. Havoc (Flower's role). Midnight's role talks about his sibling Tobi. Marimo and Poetry role's actually talk about Tac's role being in the game.

Does your role discuss your sibling existing in this game at all?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Jew I have a question for you if you don't mind. Does your role PM actually say anything about you having a relative in this game?

For example, my PM says I have a close relationship with Lt. Havoc (Flower's role). Midnight's role talks about his sibling Tobi. Marimo and Poetry role's actually talk about Tac's role being in the game.

I know who the character is and the nature of their relationship with mine, but my PM makes absolutely no mention of them.

Whatever you are, you’re not town. We’ve asked you to help and you’ve even offered it, both of which haven’t materialized. If the rest of us can’t come to an agreement on anyone else, I absolutely intend to rally them against you.
How can this non-connoisseur of the game dynamics accommodate You.

Ask and it will be given You.

All I have got for You is a flaming desire to get ahold of the coveted stone.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Glad you caught on. I firmly beileve Mel knew your role in advance and made all that up.

@Light D Lamperouge

Queen claimed to be Ed and Al's sensei, here is her wiki.

https://fma.fandom.com/wiki/Izumi_Curtis
So it's not that.

I've been thinking of some stuff. Anyone with knowledge on the show would know how to guess a character from it, from the implications.

For instance, I and PICA knew Kiwi was Mello back in DN D1.
Lemon could have easily done so.

Also Noctis and Rej in that game were tricky. They gave us fake claims and even incorporated them into the game. My fake claim was Aiber, who was actually in L's role sheet.

I wanna make a few things clear :smoothy:

Mel mentioned being my relative (not specifying our relation), which wasn’t good enough for me. When I asked her for the name of the ability she used to learn this, it matched up with the character she indicated she was. Unless she used an anti-town ability to learn my role, I don’t know how else she’d have known all the right things to say. Y’all can doubt my allegiance all you want, but knowing that I am who I am and given strong reason to believe Mel is who she says she is, we’re both town.

Additionally, I checked Light on N1 and received an innocent result that we collectively discussed and “accepted” to the extent that we could given the circumstances. He’s been absent; PICA flipped indie so he could still push for him as scum; again, y’all may feel you have reason not to believe me. All that aside, I choose to believe my results as I did a few days ago.

1- I offered more evidence on Mel leaning town anyways

2- Yes i somewhat agree, an inno result coulld mean you hit an invest immune. We already have one with Queen and id imagine envy(the master disguiser) or father could be invest immune. Other inno you got was Rayan right(who is fine according to zara), what happened when you checked Yo? I wasnt paying attention.

3- Beta is litteraly doing nothing rn, he isnt voting nor is he harming town. I dont want to risk a lynch fail again. Better find the rest of scum.

And if he is Father and not Hohenheim, then we may have a Code geass Charles situation where the rest of his homonculi die before we can Lynch/Kill him.

Anyhow.

Lanji Bad
Me Good
Zara Good

Light Iffy
Mel ?( according to reads and interractions leaning town, IF my resulsts got tampered with)
Yo ? Said Jew should've gotten a guilty result from him lolol, Typo? Idk @Yo Tan Wa
Rayan Cleared by Zara
Jew Goodish (?)
Kiwi Good for now considering Zara can verify it before DP ends.
Sera (?) Hell bent on Mel
Tobi Good

Beta

If we go by those who seem the most sus,

Mel/Sera/Yo/Beta

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Glad you caught on. I firmly beileve Mel knew your role in advance and made all that up.

@Light D Lamperouge

Queen claimed to be Ed and Al's sensei, here is her wiki.

https://fma.fandom.com/wiki/Izumi_Curtis
My only question is this - do we have any confirmation that the other people you mentioned also had word of their character’s relatives? Like, is that confirmed to work both ways? I see the possibility that my character wouldn’t have much to say about hers, but that feels kinda flimsy right now.

w
1- I offered more evidence on Mel leaning town anyways

2- Yes i somewhat agree, an inno result coulld mean you hit an invest immune. We already have one with Queen and id imagine envy(the master disguiser) or father could be invest immune. Other inno you got was Rayan right(who is fine according to zara), what happened when you checked Yo? I wasnt paying attention.

3- Beta is litteraly doing nothing rn, he isnt voting nor is he harming town. I dont want to risk a lynch fail again. Better find the rest of scum.

And if he is Father and not Hohenheim, then we may have a Code geass Charles situation where the rest of his homonculi die before we can Lynch/Kill him.

Anyhow.

Lanji Bad
Me Good
Zara Good

Light Iffy
Mel ?( according to reads and interractions leaning town, IF my resulsts got tampered with)
Yo ? Said Jew should've gotten a guilty result from him lolol, Typo? Idk @Yo Tan Wa
Rayan Cleared by Zara
Jew Goodish (?)
Kiwi Good for now considering Zara can verify it before DP ends.
Sera (?) Hell bent on Mel
Tobi Good

Beta

If we go by those who seem the most sus,

Mel/Sera/Yo/Beta
why am I bad
make me good pls senpai.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
what happened when you checked Yo? I wasnt paying attention.
That’s been the main crux of the case against him today, hasn’t it? I may have gotten incorrect results the first two nights, but I got none whatsoever last night because my action failed. Someone posited earlier that the failure could have been Mel’s doing, and that someone may well have been YTW himself...

Ohhh, damn.
If his role has no mention of Alex then that makes the case for her weaker.
I know who the character is and the nature of their relationship with mine, but my PM makes absolutely no mention of them.
Welp, but damn, im guessing she has an invest ability. Saw who Jew was, i caught her and then she invented that?

Lets wait for her to come.

Sorry guys, we could've avoided one of the kills today if i didnt doubt myself..

That’s been the main crux of the case against him today, hasn’t it? I may have gotten incorrect results the first two nights, but I got none whatsoever last night because my action failed. Someone posited earlier that the failure could have been Mel’s doing, and that someone may well have been YTW himself...
My action failed too...

2 rbs?

My only question is this - do we have any confirmation that the other people you mentioned also had word of their character’s relatives? Like, is that confirmed to work both ways? I see the possibility that my character wouldn’t have much to say about hers, but that feels kinda flimsy right now.
Good question. I made sure to read Flower's role before I asked you. :wellwell:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...he-mafia-brotherhood.8696/page-66#post-856739

Flower's role mentions me. And my role mentions Flower.

We can also confirm with Tobi.

@Tobi

Does your role mention Midnight's character at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.