Status
Not open for further replies.
i wasnt serious when i said i was slandered i even posted a chris brown dancing gif friends

i dont like voting until i hear what everyone people have to say

im a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty
Mkay, i hope Yo can clarify his thing with Jew( saying he shouldve gotten a guilty result lmao) and just share with the class what he can do(unless i missed it)
Post automatically merged:

hmmm
we did lynch nat while she was asleep tho
that was great
Nat has a knack of talking her way out of things, good.

Mkay, i hope Yo can clarify his thing with Jew( saying he shouldve gotten a guilty result lmao) and just share with the class what he can do(unless i missed it)
you didnt miss anything

he said jew should have got a guilty and left

i then went through all his posts to see if he claimed miller before and he never did

i dont think mel can tell a worse story than he did today

you didnt miss anything

he said jew should have got a guilty and left

i then went through all his posts to see if he claimed miller before and he never did

i dont think mel can tell a worse story than he did today
What was that wall of text of his though? Im gonna read it lol, stopped one third of the way through.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

is master swordsman a 1 shot ability? it wasnt used night 1 and night 2

am i correct in assuming you guys only used the one shot on night 3 because you thought you were gonna lose? meaning wrath can't use it again?

:wellwell:

What was that wall of text of his though? Im gonna read it lol, stopped one third of the way through.
alright let me know what you think

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

am i correct in assuming you guys only used the one shot on night 3 because you thought you were gonna lose? meaning wrath can't use it again?

lol
lets see how many deaths show up tomorrow
then you can make a formal assessment. just how much is in that tank.

Man this game with like 3 to 5 people active somehow got to page 156 :suresure:
It would of been even more lifeless had you guys not caught me that soon, complete with my vacant knowledge of this series.

But if you guys have any pity, open the door of your heart and hand the stone to this wreched soul.

5. Fujishiro i no longer believe him. Simply because how overpowered can a townie role be?
I think most important ones are Roy Mustang and Edward, that he definitely is not. Only other characters that can be so Overpowered are Father or my role. Former is Scum and latter he is not.
I mean who else can chck abilities, perform kills and is also immune to kills. Maybe his scum Role sheet has even more abilities.
Maybe i am bluffing yes lmao who knows. @Yo Tan Wa please answer this post. I understand what you are claiming to be right now, but its in direct contradiction with another person right now, Finalbeta. Why are you freaking out so much about lynches if you claim to be immune?

6. Jew is a Investigative role, no one counter claimed him. And a town always have one, so he has my trust.
And no @Jew D. Boy investigation results don't fail on me. You will have gotten a guilty result on me, so you must have been tempered by someone. Someone who feared you might chck him/her tonight, my guess would be Melon.
We all told you to go after her D2, and i on othr hand was already believed to be confirmed scum by you guys, so she was the only possible candidate. Or you should take a look at your posts whom you had sussed so far.
Irc, we did give him a list and you were in it bro, dont remember if Mel was on that tho.

7. Light most likely is Scum.
His behavior on certain instances on another look don't match Townie Light at all.
Fu is also a role that can be a fake claimed imo, definitely is not so imp compared to what we all have in comparison. Plus how believable is that a town can redirect a player to random player, i mean how does that benefits town at all?
In my understanding this is a scum ability.
Further he claim being converted to Vanilla role and still didn't try reviving Zara, n Tris. Make a claim he would and takes off, so is not called to do so if i remember it right. And lmao no one caught that.
I did catch that, and mentioned it multiple times.

His random TP ability was noted to seem more like a scum one than town yes.

8. Next is Melon on my Red list, why haven't Jew chcked her? we all told Investigators and Trackers to chck all those involved in D2 mess, bt no one did their job at all. Flower should have chcked players visiting Jew to see if he was being tempered with or not. Rayan already is immune to investigation results so Melon would have been outed. Good job our Investigative team.
Yo has a point, if i was Jew and Mel told me that story of hers, i would check her. Irregardless of what anyone else asks.

9. Now comes the biggest sus, Beta!! you guys have so ignored.
Why would you guys do that? He makes up some bullshit and you guys believe it, he is going to be laughing a lot at you guys end of this game, hear it from me. Because i dont think there's any role that can survive Lynches, mine would be best fit but Drago still didn't make it so. He might be Father.
@Yo Tan Wa Please answer this, if you claim you can survive lynches why were you freaking out yesterday and now today?

Im trying to help you here, please answer.[/QUOTE]

Fuji why are you so certain about Beta being who you think he is? That character never had to look for a philosophers stone, he was simply always one.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Its probably a one shot or conditional, doubtful it can be done tomorrow tbh.
Post automatically merged:

Fuji why are you so certain about Beta being who you think he is? That character never had to look for a philosophers stone, he was simply always one.
Read my above post, that character might actually be Yo, But i wanna know why he freaked out about lynches.

Then beta is someone else if Yo aint it, possibly Father or Envy/Gluttony( they were actively looking for them.

We might be off track with Yo, i could feel his frustration pouring in and he seemed genuinely upset and depressed yesterday. He also brought up good points.

I also think that his character would appear as guilty is what he meant when he told Jew that it wouldnt fail, and IRC that particular character was presented as so for a good while right? Till we got his backstory and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.