you’re not town are you? Indie? 🌚
Post automatically merged:

I meant fuji not jew
Im batman.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I feel like yo tan isnt going to be cooperative and provide any more info

so assuming this is all the info we get, what do you guys think?

@Kiwipom @Fujishiro @Jew D. Boy
YTW gets my vote, he’s the weakest link in terms of providing answers and I’ve voiced my support for Mel on multiple occasions. If it costs us the game, so be it, but I think this is what I want.

Vote Lynch YTW @Dragomir

I think I'm gonna stick with Mel lynch because on second thought Yo being mafia redirector doesn't explain Fuji's results

Let's get the person most likely to murder two of us tonight than the one who is probably scum invest
A redirect would hit you yes since we were swapped, i think Mel meant bus driver which i still agree with for the reason it may have skewed my results.
Post automatically merged:

you’re stronger than me and you’re not the main character

you’re not town huh 👀
Be thankful im here for you, dont ask questions.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I think I'm gonna stick with Mel lynch because on second thought Yo being mafia redirector doesn't explain Fuji's results

Let's get the person most likely to murder two of us tonight than the one who is probably scum invest
How does it not explain it?
If we leave behind all the stuff about Light/you/midnight

Fuji targetted me, but I'm town. A redirector would take Fuji and redirect him somewhere else no? May happen that they can't control this redirect and it hit one of their scummates.

How does it not explain it?
If we leave behind all the stuff about Light/you/midnight

Fuji targetted me, but I'm town. A redirector would take Fuji and redirect him somewhere else no? May happen that they can't control this redirect and it hit one of their scummates.
It doesnt explain it because me and mel were swapped by midnight.

Nah im kidding, mafia always comes before indie

as long as we all stop pretending ur town, we can proceed
Im town, now shush. Not like i havent been trying my hardest to save your skins.

I was gonna give you unlynchability starting tomorrow if we get scum today, but you know what. Maybe your ungratefull as doesn't deserve it. Maybe my new BFF Kiwi will get it.

I like Winry more than Mustang anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.