Tobi - himself
Jew D. Boy - Rayan

Seraphoenix - Drunk
Rayan - Law
Light - Fuji (Kiwi)
Fuji - Mel
Kiwi - home
Yo - Fuji (Kiwi)

Bolded are the confirmed night actions. So for there to be a redirector and that Mel is saying the truth, the only possibilities are Seraphoenix and Rayan.

The gist of it was:
- you have specific reads
- your action gave a result contrary to your reads
- therefore the result was wrong or tampered with

This is a headcanon rationalisation
Ah so you didnt bother reading.

Lanji( confirmed mafia) pushed mel with me while planting the seeds that her flip might be town, so as to sus me next.

Then when she was getting unvoted a few hours later, he brought up the idea of her claim(Alex Armstrong) might be fake. Why the hell would he do that to his scummate and raise more sus on her/Try to restart a wagon.

I doesnt make any sense.

Can you explain this?

Oh ok cause i got no clue as to what it does
Its steroids.
Post automatically merged:

Or if Beta fucked us over N1 and decided to keep quiet
Possible.

Yo/Beta

One is Hohenheim and the other is Father, dunno which is which for now tbh.

Leaning towards Beta being Father tbh.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...hemist-the-mafia-brotherhood.8696/post-862806
Read this guys.

Seraphoenix - Drunk
:suresure:

Who did sera say he watched yesterday? And was it confirmed by the target?

I forgot...

N1 actions

Melontonin - Jew
Finalbeta - ???
Tobi - himself
Jew D. Boy - Rayan

Seraphoenix - Drunk
Rayan - Law
Light - Fuji (Kiwi)
Fuji - Mel
Kiwi - home
Yo - Fuji (Kiwi)

Bolded are the confirmed night actions. So for there to be a redirector and that Mel is saying the truth, the only possibilities are Seraphoenix and Rayan.
u forgot wara hanging out with tris

Ah so you didnt bother reading.

Lanji( confirmed mafia) pushed mel with me while planting the seeds that her flip might be town, so as to sus me next.

Then when she was getting unvoted a few hours later, he brought up the idea of her claim(Alex Armstrong) might be fake. Why the hell would he do that to his scummate and raise more sus on her/Try to restart a wagon.

I doesnt make any sense.

Can you explain this?
Read the first point of my post. You are just repeating what you said before.

Specific reads huh, can you explain in a logical manner why a scum would try to fuck another scummate over when said scum is getting off the hook?
Because then it would have been harder to get a wagon on them. It also creates distance. If scum know most of town will read that the way you are doing right now, is that not a viable strategy? Not every scum strategy is going to be linear, logical or even low risk.

Because then it would have been harder to get a wagon on them. It also creates distance. If scum know most of town will read that the way you are doing right now, is that not a viable strategy? Not every scum strategy is going to be linear, logical or even low risk.
True but mel was getting unvoted and forgotte, she's only brought up now. Eh, i can see that i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.