Status
Not open for further replies.
How can beta be anyone but HH?

will see how the days plays out.
Because Yo hinted at it.

Beta may well be Father you know.
Post automatically merged:

You don't have to take care of me anymore now.

I can't win this game if I don't get the stone. But now you can win regardless of my presence. Any faction. May the best prevail.
Not like you've been helping anyways.

Didnt know there was only one stone? I got it and used it, its gone now.

Weren't you guys basing this on reads?
Why am i not being lynched anymore now that i have hinted my role?

And you can see how lazy players are this game, i made a single post, and half of you didn't read it.

Like i had suspected Fuji was an Indie. The abilities he was claiming is too true to be for a townie, and not a single one of you realised that.
Better starts all your names with L, you guys have been led by an Indie the entire game. I understand now why Fuji was not reading this phase, he had you all claim your roles and kept his own hidden to this moment. Liwi, Lara, Lew. :denzimote:
Well Rayan n Beta are scum, so no disrespect there.

I was atleast expecting that once you get to know the truth, you guys would be wary of following him blindly, but i dont see a single town questioning what his wincon is or if he can be believed. Or what his character is.
Neither why he didn't kill Lanji last night.

And did you guys really asssumed Beta was HH by yourself???????????????????????

If Beta really did spell it out, pinpoint it to me. You have let him ran rampart all this game with no questioning at all?

If he really claims that role, Drago is roasting your asses for believing this shit :gokulaugh:
Light him Scum this instant.

Last edited:
Weren't you guys basing this on reads?
Why am i not being lynched anymore now that i have hinted my role?

And you can see how lazy players are this game, i made a single post, and half of you didn't read it.

Like i had suspected Fuji was an Indie. The abilities he was claiming is too true to be for a townie, and not a single one of you realised that.
Better starts all your names with L, you guys have been led by an Indie the entire game. I understand now why Fuji was not reading this phase, he had you all claim your roles and kept his own hidden to this moment. Liwi, Lara, Lew. :denzimote:

I was atleast expecting that once you get to know the truth, you guys would be wary of following him blindly, but i dont see a single town questioning what his wincon is or if he can be believed. Or what his character is.

If Beta really did spell it out, pinpoint it to me. You have let him ran rampart all this game with no questioning at all?

If he really claims that role, Drago is roasting your asses for believing this shit :gokulaugh:
Light him Scum this instant.
I am greedling, I said my wincons bro.

1-Eliminate All homonculi
2-Get the philosopher stone

I have one ability that allows me to copy one of my targets abilities, hence why I found out about mels and why I came at her.

I got the master swordsman ability and used it to kill Lanji.

Reason why I didn’t kill lanji again is because I was confused about the happenings of day 2 and wanted to recheck Mel again to be sure( would’ve cleared her and jew) and narrowed down the list of suspects. And also because I have to reuse that ability to copy something else.

I have been the most helpful guy here, I killed scum because that’s my job, so drop the fake outrage.

Thanks to your reads I had a better idea about you.

Anyhow, let’s drop this. You’re acting as if I’m some evil dude when I’m not.

I asked you earlier, i don’t know if you saw this. If you are immune to lynches you hinted. Why were you freaking out so much about getting voted , not once but twice?

And if you are HH then beta is Father.

In the code geass game Charles was immune to kills and lynches till his followers died. You think this could be the case here? In which we would have to kill Wrath/envy and whoever else to get to him?

As for my other abilities, well if we lynch scum today I can provide a townie unlynchability. So that’s a good point for us.

As of right now mel is getting voted and none of the votes are split to prevent a last second save attempt.

Can you tell me your reads on light(I know you sus him but did you get new info from his posts today?)

I am greedling, I said my wincons bro.

1-Eliminate All homonculi
2-Get the philosopher stone

I have one ability that allows me to copy one of my targets abilities, hence why I found out about mels and why I came at her.

I got the master swordsman ability and used it to kill Lanji.

Reason why I didn’t kill lanji again is because I was confused about the happenings of day 2 and wanted to recheck Mel again to be sure( would’ve cleared her and jew) and narrowed down the list of suspects.

I have been the most helpful guy here, I killed scum because that’s my job, so drop the fake outrage.

Thanks to your reads I had a better idea about you.

Anyhow, let’s drop this. You’re acting as if I’m some evil dude when I’m not.

I asked you earlier, i don’t know if you saw this. If you are immune to lynches you hinted. Why were you freaking out so much about getting voted , not once but twice?

And if you are HH then beta is Father.

In the code geass game Charles was immune to kills and lynches till his followers died. You think this could be the case here? In which we would have to kill Wrath/envy and whoever else to get to him?

As for my other abilities, well if we lynch scum today I can provide a townie unlynchability. So that’s a good point for us.

As of right now mel is getting voted and none of the votes are split to prevent a last second save attempt.

Can you tell me your reads on light(I know you sus him but did you get new info from his posts today?)
Didn't Greed betray both Humunculi and protagonists in the show? Or i remember it wrong?
And not killing Lanji a confirmed scum when it is your wincon? I also didn't see you state your results on Mel.

And i am not immune to lynches and neither i hinted that. I told my character was fit to be one and yet it is not the case.

Well he definitely ain't what you thought him to be. And it could be possible since Father was defeated in the end.
Tho if you ask me i don't believe that is the case but let's handle him last.

I think i told everything on Light i had in my previous post. I didn't see his posts today. My primary sus is still Rayan, maybe next day I will make a detailed case, if i make it to next day phase that is.

Vote Lynch Melon @Dragomir

I think we should lynch Fujishiro, he is a killing role. I'm baffled Town is trusting his words so breezily.

I lost the game at this stage but I want to be the only indie left in the game. Moreover he is the one who messed with my plans this is also why I want to get rid of him.

Who's with me?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I don't understand the sus on me at all. Guys if you lynch me you lynch a town 100 percent.

This is all Yo said about me being scum. I don't see anything here that makes me scum.
His behavior on certain instances on another look don't match Townie Light at all.
Which instances? Quote them and make a case. Let's see.

Fu is also a role that can be a fake claimed imo, definitely is not so imp compared to what we all have in comparison. Plus how believable is that a town can redirect a player to random player, i mean how does that benefits town at all?
In my understanding this is a scum ability.
It's my role though. Why would I willingly out my ability then? We already went over this in the thread.

Further he claim being converted to Vanilla role and still didn't try reviving Zara, n Tris. Make a claim he would and takes off, so is not called to do so if i remember it right. And lmao no one caught that.
Why are lying though lol? I said I'll revive Zara here at 12:11 AM my time
Since I am basically a vanilla now, I'll sacrifice myself to bring back Zara.

Even if scum targets him again at least he can do more at night.
3(THREE) minutes later Zara is revived by Flowa
@Zara has been fully revived to life!

@Flower [Riza Hawkeye] has sacrificed herself to revive Zara.
How did I bail out or take off? The one that did that was you when people told you to bring back Tris and you dipped. I didn't sacrifice myself to bring back Tris then because it made sense to preserve the ability until a more powerful townie dies so they can be brought back.

Also it's worth noting that Lemon shows up starts throwing shade at me and then Yo appears outta nowhere and does the same.

Last edited:
Isn't that flagrant already? Yo and Fuji, or at least one of the two, are endeavouring to bamboozle you all townies as an attempt to boot their way through your intelligence, you can't allow these folks to exploit your persona like that.

Listen to me, let's dispose of one of them.

Post automatically merged: Today at 5:29 AM
Are you drunk?

I never claimed my character, like ever. I was the first person in this thread to ask Fuji about his wincon, and I said I already knew his character. And I never called Beta HH anywhere. Literally everything you typed is a lie.

Now stop with the low quality trolling and explain what you meant about getting a guilty result despite never claiming to be a miller.

Also it's worth noting that Lemon shows up starts throwing shade at me and then Yo appears outta nowhere and does the same.
Okay guys we are on right path i think.

Melon is confirm scum. This attmpt to link me to her, right before her lynch is hella sus.
Light, my man, did you read my post? I gave my complete reads not on just you. And this reactn is perfect example how you are not your townie self.

Vote lynch yo tan wan
LARA

@Yo Tan Wa

Why did you say that Jew would get a guilty result on you?
Have you not seen the show? Maybe chck out Father n HH, you will get the hint.

Are you drunk?

I never claimed my character, like ever. I was the first person in this thread to ask Fuji about his wincon, and I said I already knew his character. And I never called Beta HH anywhere. Literally everything you typed is a lie.

Now stop with the low quality trolling and explain what you meant about getting a guilty result despite never claiming to be a miller.
I dont remember you doing that, it all may have happened after i pointed it out in my big post.
You also didn't question Beta regardless did you,

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Light, my man, did you read my post? I gave my complete reads not on just you. And this reactn is perfect example how you are not your townie self.
I did read your post br0. I am telling you nothing in it indicates I am scum. Like legit nothing. You even made up me saying I'll revive Zara and dipping, when it's you that actually did that. The fact that you couldn't refute anything I said and opted for a small snippet to just say something is proof of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.