Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If i remember well @Jew D. Boy had a guilty result on YTW already,

YTW said he was Indy or townie ?
Post automatically merged:

I’m conflicted...YTW definitely investigated as guilty, which he said he would...but then I checked and he voted for Mel :pepehands:
If YTW is Indy my vote will count but this won't teach us something

Let's clear Light or Sera first I think

Thank you rayan

sadly drago isnt even awake so rip

rayan i pmed drago, going to bed now

please dont remove ur vote lmao

If i remember well @Jew D. Boy had a guilty result on YTW already,
Wrong. Jew didn't got any result on me, i told he was tempered with at night. That he would have gotten Guilty result on me.

Also what did you do at night Rayan? One kill failed at Tobi,

Zala is sleeping pretty sure, dont want you to not be there by dp end.

If we confirm Yo it'll make night choices easier.
Zara wants you to vote Yo so he can check him with his ability.
Lmao you guys doing this to confirm me? You guys still distrust me? :okay:

I tried to kill 2 person but I failed :josad:

I will wait for Drago real count to answer your questions. Till then you are on death row
I have always been on death row this game, :gonope:

Uhhhh well while Sera and Fuji go fight each other up behind the bleachers, I’m baaaack

There’s a few things I wanna say, I’d rather go for beta last. I still think he’s most likely to be telling the truth since Queen seemed genuinely annoyed with him when he said he was scum. Also with how fast the wagon jumped from Mel to beta D2, it didn’t feel like mafia trying to bus.

Unless if they’re just really out to get Beta teammates or not.

Also I can give one person a roleblock today. I’d rather give this to Zara again.

It’s between Yo and Light for me. Light’s abilities and stories don’t really line up imo but he is clear from jew’s results while Yo isn’t. I’m not very inclined on believing the Miller claim but I really don’t know.

So pooling town’s resources, we have
> tracking
> roleblock
> nk
> invest
> whatever Tobi and Fuji has

I think it’s in our best interest to first see what results Rayan and Zara gets. Depending on if the results, we make our choice based off it or we lynch Lanji just to cut down on scum numbers.

Jew invests Light again, Sera tracks Yo, Zara blocks Light, Yo should perform an action on someone and announce it here before day end.

Protection on Sera

Fuji blocks Beta
Et tu, Brute.

You haven't watched the show right? My role is like the literal reason, good side wins.

Wrong. Jew didn't got any result on me, i told he was tempered with at night. That he would have gotten Guilty result on me.

Also what did you do at night Rayan? One kill failed at Tobi,

Lmao you guys doing this to confirm me? You guys still distrust me? :okay:
I dont, princess here does.
Anyhow after this the course is clear, we send Lanji back to hell and deal with beta tonight.

I tried to kill 2 person but I failed :josad:

I will wait for Drago real count to answer your questions. Till then you are on death row
You can kill 2 people as a doctor?tf

Status
Not open for further replies.