Status
Not open for further replies.
Something isnt making sense

fushiro can you remind me who jew investigated night 3?

night 1 - light

night 2 - rayan

night 3 - ?

night 4 - yo tan wan
Post automatically merged:

oh jew investigated yo wan tan twice

so mafia stopped jew investigating on night 3 but not on night 4...very interesting

so that means they were afraid of jew investigating someone on night 3. It cant be mel since she always comes back innocent. It cant be yo tan wa cuz they didnt make any effort to stop jew tonight

🤔

night 1 - light

night 2 - rayan

night 3 - ?

night 4 - yo tan wan

so mafia stopped jew investigating on night 3 but not on night 4...very interesting

so that means they were afraid of jew investigating someone on night 3. It cant be mel since she always comes back innocent. It cant be yo tan wa cuz they didnt make any effort to stop jew tonight

🤔
N3 was yo too, but he got a failed result if i remember right. Hence why Yo told im he would get a guilty result instead.

N3 was yo too, but he got a failed result if i remember right. Hence why Yo told im he would get a guilty result instead.
yeah so what im thinking is mafia was worrried about jew investigating someone

it cant be mel since shes immune, cant be yo tan wa cuz they didnt stop jew going after him tonight, cant be light or rayan

see what i mean?🤔 has to be a reason to block jew night 3

night 1 - light

night 2 - rayan

night 3 - ?

night 4 - yo tan wan

🤔
Another interesting thing is, if your and Rayan combo was so deadly against the scums, why didn't they try eliminating one of you during the night? I can't wrap my head arround that. Why go for Tobi?

Sera also was not blocked during the night, he is a tracker. Maybe because they already knew Sera would visit Light? Or they probably out of role blocks?
Anyway this was my reasoning today why Light might not be scum.

yeah so what im thinking is mafia was worrried about jew investigating someone

it cant be mel since shes immune, cant be yo tan wa cuz they didnt stop jew going after him tonight, cant be light or rayan

see what i mean?🤔 has to be a reason to block jew night 3
We gave Jew a list of people to invest that day remember?

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...hemist-the-mafia-brotherhood.8696/post-857758

This is the list i gave him, i remember you gave him one too.

Another interesting thing is, if your and Rayan combo was so deadly against the scums, why didn't they try eliminating one of you during the night? I can't wrap my head arround that. Why go for Tobi?

Sera also was not blocked during the night, he is a tracker. Maybe because they already knew Sera would visit Light? Or they probably out of role blocks?
Anyway this was my reasoning today why Light might not be scum.
I explained why and tell me if it makes sense.

The combo per se was revealed D3, around the same time Osie claimed her role and BG and was Linked with Marimo's character.
They also knew jew and Zara would get protection that night, and so decided to off these two.

As for today well, they hit people who were protected. Tobi was On Jew and that was that.

I actually cancelled my pm to drago, wanna do more thinking 😏

I think yo tan is town and i dont wanna waste my ability on town

Don't tell me Fuji you believe what this is suggesting :beckmoji:

:josad: i would have relied on HH claim, if it come to that.

Anyway Rayan will clear me, so it doesn't matter. :whitepress:
Im just the messenger rn.

Zara asked, i delivered lmao.

Also didnt i tell you already that i think youre town?

So now you believe me and my claim :blush:?
Lovers are betraying each othr in this game, you shouldn't mind some distrust from me Rayan kun:catblush:

I actually cancelled my pm to drago, wanna do more thinking 😏

I think yo tan is town and i dont wanna waste my ability on town
Im just the messenger rn.

Zara asked, i delivered lmao.

Also didnt i tell you already that i think youre town?
Why do i feel you gonna flip back n forth on me again, lmao:milaugh:

Finally it's took you guys 70 years to town read mecatded

Lovers are betraying each othr in this game, you shouldn't mind some distrust from me Rayan kun:catblush:

Why do i feel you gonna flip back n forth on me again, lmao:milaugh:

Finally it's took you guys 70 years to town read mecatded
Bro, i never outright called you scum, i called you scummy. Ive been on the fence. Ive also been the only one to Iso you and ping you many times. Anyhow, the point is we have to wait for Zara to decide what he wants to do with his ability.

I think i will be busy later half of the day, just in case i don't come back in time, i am leaving my vote on Lanji for now.

Vote Lynch Lanji @Dragomir

And I will protect Tobi, it's something to do with my secondary wincon.

Unvote

Vote Lynch Finalbeta

Oh sorry, but I'm a guy that sticks with his word and whatever it occurs this phase I hope either scum or town will misspend their kills too.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Also Yo Tan is such a funny guy.

Why would I reveal I was lynchproof if I was really Mafia and not play this card. :milaugh:

I only did in that I'm neutral sided in this game.

If Town wants to get rid of scum they have got 3 players to deal with I bet. Rayan/Yo , Light and Fuji. But I haven't been even following this game accurately to infer so.

Last edited:
FORGIVE ME FOR TRYING TO SOLVE THE DAMN GAME?????!? I FORGOT YOU WERE ROLECRUSHED, IF YOU BOTHERED READING EVERYTHING ONCE I REMEMBERED I WENT TO CHECK THE D3 WRITEUP OF SLOTH(LANJI) AND CLEARED YOU SINCE IT WAS PRIDE WHO DID THE KILL THAT NIGHT.

No i cleared you after i remembered you were rolecrushed,

Im over the mel thing lmao, this absolute clown thinking i give a fuck about it. What i care about is this guy trying to undermine what im saying just because he's mad i was sussing him, i do whatever the fuck i want okay?

I FORGOT YOU WERE ROLECRUSHED.
I sussed you for your night actions and Seth, the only real one being dead. Also process of elimination. Absolutely nothing to do with mel in general.

Im done with this. Learn some manners.

I fucked up with Mel and admitted my mistake, yet your childish ass feels its not enough and continues to goade me and even bring up unrelated stuff( My stance on one piece characters) to continue your toxic bait.

I pity anyone who is actually friends with you, you insufferable prick.

Either way we are lynching Lanji right now right, so might as well

Vote Lynch Lanji,

In case im not here.
"this absolute clown"
"I pity anyone who is actually friends with you, you insufferable prick."

There the man behind the facade shows himself. Your antipathy just shows I hit a nerve with your hypocrisy.

You throw rocks then want to act indignant :seriously: Poor Luji

If you want to quit then quit. Don't think for one second though, that your attempt at emotional blackmail by threatening to quit is going to stop me from clowning you.

"this absolute clown"
"I pity anyone who is actually friends with you, you insufferable prick."

There the man behind the facade shows himself. Your antipathy just shows I hit a nerve with your hypocrisy.

You throw rocks then want to act indignant :seriously: Poor Luji

If you want to quit then quit. Don't think for one second though, that your attempt at emotional blackmail by threatening to quit is going to stop me from clowning you.
What facade? You pissed me off by lying. Keep on your “clowning” as no one cares. But don’t go around lying and saying that I didn’t try to clear you.

And when did I say I want to quit? You keep repeating that?

Do whatever you want, but I think you can be insufferable sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.