Speculations Who has a higher bounty, Kuzan or Mihawk?

if Kuzan has a lower bounty than the
i highly doubt it can surpass Mihawk's one in one go.
the Marines have deep knowledge of Kuzans abilities. they would pin an appropriate bounty on his head. there is no need for gradual steps. they know him and what kind of threat he can be.

by assiciation with a Yonko he should get a higher bounty than Mihawk.
Mihawk is no actual threat to the WG when hes alone.

I think Oda said that the bounties of crew members are inflated by their belonging to that crew. As Kuzan is an underling of BB, we should expect a high bounty.

However Mihawk has a black blade and is thus stronger than Roger. So most likely it is higher than a YC1 level like Kuzan.

Kuzan might not even have a bounty

The Gorosei was very embarrassed about Kuzan having ties with Teach, they might not want the world to know about a former Admiral associating himself with a Yonko

Also Doffy told him "The rumors aren't good" so Kuzan being allied with Teach isn't necessarely common knowledge

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Not sure what's Kuzan's bounty but probably not that high because he didn't commit any heinous crime aside from apparently tagging alone the BB Pirates.

And I'm fairly sure the Marines themselves suspect Kuzan could be up something. I don't see a high bounty unless Akainu is salty and wants his head at all costs. That's the only scenario I can really think of.

If Mihawk has a bounty at all, he should have it higher.
Kuzan probably has none.
You’d think an admiral working with the BB pirates would get one.
Post automatically merged:

Kuzan might not even have a bounty

The Gorosei was very embarrassed about Kuzan having ties with Teach, they might not want the world to know about a former Admiral associating himself with a Yonko

Also Doffy told him "The rumors aren't good" so Kuzan being allied with Teach isn't necessarely common knowledge
This is fair. I would claim that Kuzan only recently got the bounty (assigned at a similar time to the warlords), and I feel like this would cover both of those moments.

I think Mihawk should have a higher bounty than Kuzan imo. Oh and Kuzan might be the secret member of the Sword so he might not even have a bounty at all.:kayneshrug:
I mean, Drake still had a bounty. I actually feel like assigning Kuzan a bounty would make the deception more believable.

I see both of them around 2 billion. I doubt Kuzan would have a higher bounty than Blackbeard, but them being relative in bounty actually seems plausible.

I don’t see the WG assigning Mihawk, a man with no crew, territory, or motivation, a higher bounty than any of the Yonko including BB. This puts him around 2 billion as well.

Last edited:
He is affiliated with him but what has he done to get a bounty? Joining a pirate crew doesnt grant anyone a bounty afaik...
I mean, one of the government’s greatest military powers joining forces with possibly the most dangerous pirate seems like it would warrant something.

yeah teach was from young age on wb pirates and had no bounty
But the obvious difference in this situation is that young Teach was not a former admiral. Lol.