Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Naruto, the way they use their "rituals" for example.
Bleach, Shinigami/ghosts theme.
HunterxHunter, it feels the same way, the smell of adventures, variety of powers/energy uses and a bit comedy in the way...

Don't know but this anime (because I currently do not read the manga), brings me a lot of things these series used to bring, specially HxH and YYH.
Yes these are all fair points.

I think it's me. I love to think of a manga as an unique unrepeatable piece that is wholly detached from any other work. It's more of an utopia however, since there will always be several points in common to spot here and there. Some are just so strong you can't dismiss them.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I get that, but unfortunately its pretty necessary to probably understanding BMs and Kaido's relationship, as well as the Rocks mystery.

There is a reason Rocks went to God Valley, beyond killing Tenryuubito. Its apparent because Roger and Garp stopped him, why? Garp hates the Tenryuubito and this was before even Roger knew what happened 800 years ago. Not only that, the WG erased the island from maps, indicating the island is important.

Which means Rocks' goals had to have been significantly huge (i.e., to do with being King of the World) for two D.'s to work together like this. I.e., this is pretty much what Im is, so im curious if God Valley is central to how Im and the World Government even gained power to control the world 800 years ago.

Kind of why I feel this Rocks plot is going to be part of the endgame and why God Valley will be a place we see even after Laugh Tale and the final war.
It's a weird situation for me because I would actually enjoy Kaido's flashback but I'm so fucking tired with how long and boring this arc is that I just want to get into fights. I just want people to unleash at each other and beat the shit out of each other.