Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I want big shots to arrive to Wano for the new Onigashima project, paradise for piratea and so...
Admirals, Shanks anyone.

Make this war realistic.

I can't see bunch of vets + few commander level character beating 2 fucking Yonko:pepeke:

Oh well... So it seems no ending act III in 998...

No hype from YP or other providers.
YP has no source anymore. He just continues the facade and most of the time it leads to nothing based on what he hypes. Plus, there's no way any of them have access to spoilers yet. Korean source is by far the earliest source we've ever gotten.

That only started this year.

Only swords memes and that's all...

No Moria's background and influences, no Rocks members (crew structure and all), no Kaido's influences and allies from the outside but only a bunch of random freaks and a few competent dudes... Then we have 4/5 scum as Yakuza bosses lol.

BUT... HEY!!!

H3h3, iou kan hbe hemma Zoro, h3he.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Only swords memes and that's all...

No Moria's background and influences, no Rocks members (crew structure and all), no Kaido's influences and allies from the outside but onlyna bunch of random freaks and a few competent dudes... Then we have 4/5 scum as Yakuza bosses lol.

BUT... HEY!!!

H3h3, iou kan hbe hemma Zoro, h3he.
My biggest problem is that this arc has 0 stakes, too many wasting panels, unnecessary characters and it is straight-up Alabasta v3.