Only swords memes and that's all...

No Moria's background and influences, no Rocks members (crew structure and all), no Kaido's influences and allies from the outside but onlyna bunch of random freaks and a few competent dudes... Then we have 4/5 scum as Yakuza bosses lol.

BUT... HEY!!!

H3h3, iou kan hbe hemma Zoro, h3he.
Think you gotta be patient breh. We haven't gotten the Kaido flashback yet

Was he doing anything on the boat? (Aside from clapping Paristons cheeks of course.)
I don’t even remember tbh. Ging hasn’t even shown up once since they got onto the ship from what I can remember lol.
He is literally the Shanks of Hunter x Hunter.
True. Anytime he’s on screen he just makes you engaged because of how interesting he is. I’m still hoping we’ll see Ging go all out one day :josad:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Don't know what to do now... To continue waiting for the anime chapters, or switch to the manga now xD because the anime have great visuals and so but the waiting...
I get you. I watched the first 3 episodes, got so hooked I binged 125 chapters in like a week. Though gotta admit the anime is excellent. Maybe stay on it for some time and then switch.

I can spot similarities between JK and YYH, not that many for the rest of the listed manga, but that's the beauty of JK actually. To feel more unique than the standard I was used to.
Naruto, the way they use their "rituals" for example.
Bleach, Shinigami/ghosts theme.
HunterxHunter, it feels the same way, the smell of adventures, variety of powers/energy uses and a bit comedy in the way...

Don't know but this anime (because I currently do not read the manga), brings me a lot of things these series used to bring, specially HxH and YYH.

It would be cool but I'm actually tired of flashbacks.
I get that, but unfortunately its pretty necessary to probably understanding BMs and Kaido's relationship, as well as the Rocks mystery.

There is a reason Rocks went to God Valley, beyond killing Tenryuubito. Its apparent because Roger and Garp stopped him, why? Garp hates the Tenryuubito and this was before even Roger knew what happened 800 years ago. Not only that, the WG erased the island from maps, indicating the island is important.

Which means Rocks' goals had to have been significantly huge (i.e., to do with being King of the World) for two D.'s to work together like this. I.e., this is pretty much what Im is, so im curious if God Valley is central to how Im and the World Government even gained power to control the world 800 years ago.

Kind of why I feel this Rocks plot is going to be part of the endgame and why God Valley will be a place we see even after Laugh Tale and the final war.