What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear Oda need to STOP doing this boring ass chapters

Stop holding the story back ffs, does he think we like to wait for 2 weeks to read retarded Yamato being annoying AGAIN?

No wonder the sales are dropping year after year, One Piece is losing its audience to others new series who knows how to give to the readers what the readers want without having to pissed the readers off with slow ass annoying ass chapters in the way

Oda needs to understand that dragging the shit out of a story is NOT funny, I don't want to see Luffy running to the top of the castle for 10 chapters straight, I swear this **** being running since chapter 991 it's not funny anymore, stop showing him kicking fodders around and get to the point already
We know like nothing about the chapter, what are you talking about lmao

We really are all Thirsty for any sort of news for the next chapter, checking the other thread every morning for the past week like a morning text from Bae.
nothing posted and I’ll still be smiling like some doughnut at the thread.
If you want peace brothers and sisters, only check this thread once a day! Hope you all good and let’s have a good chapter

I swear Oda need to STOP doing this boring ass chapters

Stop holding the story back ffs, does he think we like to wait for 2 weeks to read retarded Yamato being annoying AGAIN?

No wonder the sales are dropping year after year, One Piece is losing its audience to others new series who knows how to give to the readers what the readers want without having to pissed the readers off with slow ass annoying ass chapters in the way

Oda needs to understand that dragging the shit out of a story is NOT funny, I don't want to see Luffy running to the top of the castle for 10 chapters straight, I swear this nigg.a being running since chapter 991 it's not funny anymore, stop showing him kicking fodders around and get to the point already
Chapter title/no break next week/10% of a Yamato picture and you complained 500x more than what we were given based in virtually nothing. Its literally been EXTREMELY story focused.

Wow lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.