What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhm. Oda couldn't do Big Mom clean for her own arc. Let alone yamato who he introduced 80 chapters deep.

As you said war is picking up the pace. Try to imagine huge development for yamato during the battles. mhm...
I have faith in Oda, he managed to keep me reading his story. Now more than ever. I wish the same will happen to you :kayneshrug:
Don't throw everything in the bin for a pair of characters (which by the way aren't even that bad as you describe)

A

admiralfanboy69420

Wano is eons of times better than WCI.

The pace is pretty slow but the arc is overall a masterpiece. Characters are entangled in genius-like ways and the plot is hella solid. The landscapes are so fascinating too. Perhaps Oda could have avoided introducing so many characters but it somewhat rendered it more epic.
With the exception of Udon, I like the characters of Wano. It's very subjective though, I disliked so much about WCI so for me Wano is miles better than WCI.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Don't throw everything in the bin for a pair of characters (which by the way aren't even that bad as you describe)
Big Mom was done dirty in this arc. Yamato's existence doesn't make any sense besides jerking off to oden's logbook topic and dragons shit.

Now more than ever, I wish the same will happen to you :kayneshrug:
Highly doubtful about this. This arc is the worst arc post time skip for me. There are few things that can save it but I doubt Oda will do it the way I would enjoy it. Not my manga in the end so everything left for me is being disappointed and hope for the better next arc.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
This, we are better off not being too hasty.

As it stands, the bad outweighs the good as of now.
I know, theres still a Lot. And It can Go even higher or Just Go downhill.

I say Just until now, i re read Wano and its a phenomenal Arc, everything Very tied up and Well writen. But i agree with you.
One of the big reasons I'm holding off is due to Yamato's abrupt inclusion. They were a totally new element to the story no one saw coming. And with how important a player they've become, fully understanding their part in the arc is key, and we've only scratched the surface with them.

Dude, WsW and Sasaki are the top here, Oda pointed they were former captains.
Drake was a former captain too, but wasn't mentioned, so what? And it is not unlikely that P1, Ulti and BM were also former captains.
It's also not a ''proof'' or argument for Who's who and Sasaki to be on that level. When Who's Who asked who would take Queen's place if he would to die today, BM said ''You think it's you?'' - This is what Who's Who thinks about himself, nobody ever said he had the best chance to become the next All Star. As long he doesn't have any feats, saying he is YC level is baseless.

As much as everyone Dislike's Noodle's overrating of the BMP
Their characters were pretty colorful and helped WCI not be a complete bore. Arguably they had the best "low tier" of any Enemy crew character wise, unless you think the Millions and Billions of BW, The Goats in Skypiea or Enies Lobby's Workers or Zombie Generals were better characters

Haha, not the same case dude, Paypay and incestuous sister aren't even mentioned.
The reason they were mentioned was because they don't listen to the All Stars - the others do.
Sasaki was glad that Drake had no interest in the rank of an All Star, showing he saw a competition in Drake - but hEy DrAkE wAsN't MeNtIoNeD nExT tO W'sW aNd SaSaKi tO bE a FoRmEr CaPtAiN sO He Is WeAkEr!....

Btw. read my comment you quoted from, i added some stuff.

I'm damn feeling the hype, seems pretty sure at this point that Tobiroppo will showcase their abilities, still not go Hybrid imo
My personal guesses:
- Who's Who, a Smilodon (fast and lethal)
- Sasaki, a Triceratops (bulky and tough)
- Black Maria, some kind of Spider (tricky and sadistic)
Trust me they'll be no joke :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.