What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like Oda is trying hard to get through everything he wants to but there’s so much of it that it comes off slow
Bingo. Its actually moving very quickly, but what people don't get is that when you have 60+ characters in the arc where Oda has to cover most of them, it comes off slow. Hes doing very well with the limited pages he has and the number of scenes he has to draw. Don't be shocked if we are here for another 60 chapters. Its just that big. The final war will be way bigger too. Product of making an epic like this with so many characters

Don't you guys think that the reason a lot of people hate yamato is because her presentation felt rushed as hell ? The first time oda introduced her was in the middle of the war (the fact that she looks exactly like nami doesn't help). Honeslty the fact that she's blindly following oden like a fan girl even though she knew him only from a book he left behind is kinda strange aswell :kayneshrug:

Everytime we see her she's running around protecting momo, i don't even see the point of adding her to the story for the moment. Though it might change in the future as we see more of her:choppawhat: But i'm getting tired to see her at every ending of every chapters :josad:
There's also the fact that Oda forced an Ace x Yamato connection when he already has used that with Tama but at least in Tama's case it felt way more organic. Yamato was like "i knew Ace one of the most beloved characters so pls everyone you must like me too!"

Bingo. Its actually moving very quickly, but what people don't get is that when you have 60+ characters in the arc where Oda has to cover most of them, it comes off slow. Hes doing very well with the limited pages he has and the number of scenes he has to draw. Don't be shocked if we are here for another 60 chapters. Its just that big. The final war will be way bigger too. Product of making an epic like this with so many characters
Tbf this is an issue of Oda sometimes biting more than he could chew in terms of characters.

There's also the fact that Oda forced an Ace x Yamato connection when he already has used that with Tama but at least in Tama's case it felt way more organic. Yamato was like "i knew Ace one of the most beloved characters so pls everyone you must like me too!"
Tbh, I'm convinced at this point Yamato and Tama have some sort of thematic relationship going on. Seems too coincidental for Oda.

Yamato was like "i knew Ace one of the most beloved characters so pls everyone you must like me too!"
Bro, literally she is liked from a very big ammount of the fandom. Only in WG looks different.

Some users are gonna being desilusional when knows how yamato is liked in Japan, China, Corea, Spanish/latino fandom. Even if you dont understand thats languages; going to reddit, twitter, facebook and verify that (hahaha some users dislike that pages, i agree with them).

The reason they were mentioned was because they don't listen to the All Stars - the others do.
Sasaki was glad that Drake had no interest in the rank of an All Star, showing he saw a competition in Drake - but hEy DrAkE wAsN't MeNtIoNeD nExT tO W'sW aNd SaSaKi tO bE a FoRmEr CaPtAiN sO He Is WeAkEr!....

Btw. read my comment you quoted from, i added some stuff.
No man, they were being hyped, only Sasaki and WsW.

Status
Not open for further replies.