What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Did Jinbei tank Akainu magma fist with haki? No. Point stands both of them took it and Jinbei tanked it like a man without hole. :kayneshrug:
How do you know he didn't?

He obviously did. Magma melts everything if not protected with haki, unless it's Big Mom's body eventually. And I don't think so since it was stated magma ignores durability so Big Mom's skin might be no exception logically.

I'm actually goddamn annoyed. Oda has zoro fucking around for like five chapters and then zoro is supposedly getting serious then he just disappears from the story again

Like what the actual fuck. I was defending oda's shitty pacing the previous chapter and now it's come to bite me in the ass

Seriously why couldn't all this have happened before? What is even the fucking point of wasting everyone's time?

Now we are going into an ace and yamato flashback? For real? Chapter 999 is a fucking ace chapter? Because ace is soooo cooool.

Fucking shit tier nonsense everywhere

F

Fallen Prince

I think this is test for sanji since his last ill fated match up was against khalifa.

It will be interesting if he finally breaks zeff's bullshit honor thing and acts like a vinsmoke.

Maybe this is one way he will embrace his own identity and not live in zeff's shadow.

Where the fuck is Zoro?

Does Zoro just disappear from the story after so much goddamn build up?

This is the shittiest pacing I've ever seen.

I'm actually going to be possible if we cut back to like five chapters later and Zoro got lost offscreen
Where is the Oneshot???
Your Picture is for the moment Wrong :hihihi:

How do you know he didn't?

He obviously did. Magma melts everything if not protected with haki, unless it's Big Mom's body eventually. And I don't think so since it was stated magma ignores durability so Big Mom's skin might be no exception logically.
Unless Jinbei can use fullbody CoA like Vergo did, Jinbei tanked Akainu fist with his body without haki without hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.