WHO'S WHO VS BROOK
BLACK MARIA VS SANJI
ULTI VS NAMI
HOLDEM VS USOPP
CHOPPER NOT FIGHTING HE HEALS SOLDIERS

F

Fallen Prince

You're quite optimistic bro.

Really don't see how a flashback from events 5 years ago can incorporate Rocks and his crew.

The act is even about to finish,why didn't Oda take the whole Act 3 for flashbacks Lol? Now we're supposedly dragging flashbacks into the "fight act".
Any flashback worth watching will be kaido's and i hardly care about Ace.

I dont know why people are saying there will be Ace flashback its better to wait .

I'm actually goddamn annoyed. Oda has zoro fucking around for like five chapters and then zoro is supposedly getting serious then he just disappears from the story again

Like what the actual fuck. I was defending oda's shitty pacing the previous chapter and now it's come to bite me in the ass

Seriously why couldn't all this have happened before? What is even the fucking point of wasting everyone's time?

Now we are going into an ace and yamato flashback? For real? Chapter 999 is a fucking ace chapter? Because ace is soooo cooool.

Fucking shit tier nonsense everywhere
Bro I'm pretty sure Oda will move on the Zoro-Drake plotline too, but you can't pretend every chapter to be Zoro-centred. Dude had half of the last chapters for himself, don't see a logical reason for complaining now :kayneshrug:

Zoro is in the chapter DOING WHAT?

He was complaining for five chapters about wanting to go to the roof, then he gets into gear about actually fucking doing it past chapter and then what?

What is he doing now? I thought all these chapters were leading to something? What the fuck has it led to?
We DONT KNOW because it has not been posted, again i am emphasizing that this summary is not the whole chapter, these guys have done this patter every week where what they post is usually 70% of the chapter. If there is not an image of Zoro in this chapter I will forsure 100% agree with your point.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
If Sanji can at least resist and no get beaten good for him.
Oda shall surely lend him top tier endurance for the necessary time before someone goes to the rescue.

I mean he survived broken tibia in PH and huge bloss losses in FI.

He shall be totally fine this time too I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.