What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji already one kicked Black teeth thats why black maria is angry and transform to her zoan form....or king ordered flying six to fight seriously that they all transform same time lol

Their must be a reason why Kaido want to kill Whitebeard during marineford, why he even talk about Whitebeard after two years.
You can see Kaido want so badly to fight Whitebeard. Their beeing rivals from the past make sense and also Kaido still respect WB. We should finally learn the reason between their bond/rivality and why WB didn't kill of Kaido.

Chapter 1000 with Kaido vs Whitebeard would end my year perfectly...

About the chapter I kinda been disappointed about the Calamity but I can understand Oda way. He build up first the flyers, after he get his time for the Calamity. Still kinda find it crazy that both Zoro/Sanji fans aren't hype up for a King/Queen fight as in the past, Oda need to fix this and build up more tension and hype around these two.

Same goes for Jack, letting him defeat by Luffy after he get stomped by Neko and Inu and beeing badly injuried would be dumb too. Since Jack never gain any W, he take tons of L, how you gonna hype up Luffy against someone who get stomped by Neko and Inu few minutes early?

In that case I at least hope Jack gain hype and beating Neko/Inu via awakening before taking down by Luffy.

Bro I'm pretty sure Oda will move on the Zoro-Drake plotline too, but you can't pretend every chapter to be Zoro-centred. Dude had half of the last chapters for himself, don't see a logical reason for complaining now :kayneshrug:
I didn't say I wanted a zoro centric chapter. I said WHERE IS ZORO? WHAT IS HE EVEN DOING? SHOULDN'T WE SEE EVEN ONE PANEL OF HIM GOING TO THE ROOF?

Get it? The paving is fucked. One chapter he's setting up a character to do something, next chapter the character vanishes doing nothing

If Franky wins vs Sasaki he is legit yc 4 level.
The mid trio is evolving good this arc.
Just give already king or queen to Sanji, this bm stuff is just boring.

J

Jo_Ndule

Kaku : Queen
Jabra : King
Maria : kalifa
Doffy : Crocodile
Kata : Lucci + Enel
Kaido : Oars + WB
BM : Moriah + WB

Oda might even have Kaido top men fall this act or early in act 4.
Kaido and BM will be the only ones standing in act 4
BMP might be the last match up for Strawhats in act 4.

I'm actually goddamn annoyed. Oda has zoro fucking around for like five chapters and then zoro is supposedly getting serious then he just disappears from the story again

Like what the actual fuck. I was defending oda's shitty pacing the previous chapter and now it's come to bite me in the ass

Seriously why couldn't all this have happened before? What is even the fucking point of wasting everyone's time?

Now we are going into an ace and yamato flashback? For real? Chapter 999 is a fucking ace chapter? Because ace is soooo cooool.

Fucking shit tier nonsense everywhere
This arc has soo many characters that oda spend time time to show them thats why pacing looks slow and we havent got flashback for kaido yet....dont worry the battle just begun be patience and wait for your favs to shine lol...

Please THE ONLY thing i don't want from this Ace flashback is for Oda to show how he was incapable of defeating but oh now his brother is capable enough to do that when Luffy reaches the roof right after the flashback ends. That would be cheesy af.

I pray to that this is not going to be the only point of this sudden flashback

Status
Not open for further replies.