What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How ? Apoo was knocked out and disappeared the full chapter even everything were still moving. Zoro made a monet treatment to Apoo, and let the weakling giving the last blow, nothing else :kayneshrug:
Apoo was down for a few minutes and we dont even know if he was fully ko'd or waiting for an opportunity to escape

Zoro didn't hurt monet and needed drakes help to land an attack on apoo in the first place...

oof. You can't even keep your bet and be Sanjifanboy without your Zolokek side coming out being triggered af:milaugh:
I only remember Zolokeks using panels determining who is strong as who.
Oh i remember you, you're the salty Zoro Hater who goes on dumb rants every week :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:. I will continue to call candy asses like you out because your stupid headcanon is so out of this world it's just laughable at this point.

I always call out Zoro Haters. B. I clearly stated that they are far stronger than Tobi Roppo.

Just because I call out stupid Zoro Haters like you who have no idea what their talking about :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: doesnt mean im not a Sanji fan.

What comment have I referred to Sanji as weak? OH WAIT NO WHERE

Worst Generation member, Scratchmen Apoo, Captain of On Air Pirates also known as One hundred feats
Check it out :steef:

Just as the circle of life, Ws and Ls for reactionary wankers on WorstGen Forums are topsy turvy :yodaswag:

And I'm here to meme it all :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Last Chapter it was

This Chapter it's :pepapoo:

But trolling aside, I never expected Apoo to be out after one slash. He's a supernova for a reason and OP fighters are brawlers and endurance beasts anyway.

I'm glad Drake got to have his moment because he's been underused so far. Unfortunately for y'all, OP isn't a traditional battle manga. It's unpowerscalable. Most "fights" are encounters and skirmishes. So reactionary responses to every panel of a hit landing are so ridiculous lol Provides no ground for rational discourse, but provides fooooood for the memers :myman:
Spittin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.