What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Zoro was not stronger than Monet ? Zoro is not stronger than Apoo ? Lol!
You are just healing yourself with your headcannon because we all know here Zoro won that fight. Kidd did the same thing to Apoo but Apoo countered him back but with Zoro ? playing dead.

This situation is like monet, he showed them who is the boss and let the fodders finish the job.
Btw his mission was to take the antidote, where is actually the antidote ? yeah on chopper's hands, we call that a W because Zoro just saved all samurais and even the ennemies, not good to be that salty bino you gonna have cholesterol at young age:kata:
In what universe are these fights comparable...?

And i already said zoro got what he wanted aka the antidote
Thst doesn't mean he beat apoo

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro won against Apoo, case closed......as much as I hate when someone overhypes Zoro, I also hate when someone downplays the same....Zoro literally neutralized the situation....I don't even understand how that counts as L....:seriously:
Also his wasn't even a cheapshot. Apoo had got all the time of this world to actually try to sense and dodge that strike. It's not that his CoO is so weak he could not afford fussing his attention onto two targets and no one was keeping him blocked either nonetheless.

Zoro failing to defeat Apoo and Jimbe getting confirmed a Mid Trio level opponent same as Franky.

Sanji keeps winning on all fronts :steef:
I mean for sanjifans winning is not dying against king and getting no diffed by blacktooth gifter :suresure:
meanwhile jinbei can hold back an admiral blocking kognac sending bm flying
zoro pushing back an admiral under huge ammount of gravity one shoting 2 supernovas having queen in fear after 1 attack and drake shook
meanwhile lanji getting no diffed by gifters vergo doffy and king

dunno how is that a win :suresure:

Well Kaido is resistant to blunt damage, he is weak against cutting and piercing damage, this is pretty much ascertained.
With is false, he should be resistant to cutting and piercing damage too, since he even mentionend it, ryou aka advanced CoA make it able to hurt Kaido, otherwise everyone without Ryou aka Doflamingo couldn´t even scratch Kaido.

Yes I wager Doffy to YC1.5 level more or less, I think that Kinemon and Ashura are some of the strongest Scabbards yet they would be low diff material for Doffy individually.
*individually* is a good point, far better then he taking on his all against all together.
Even then Kinemon hadn´t train for 20years well Ashura his equal had the time, Ashura,Denjiro,Inu and Neko should be above Kinemon.
Also Sulong Inu/Neko should be able to beat Doffy too since they stomp Jack pretty easily.

I mean for sanjifans wininning is not dying against king and getting no diffed by blacktooth gifter :suresure:
meanwhile jinbei can hold back an admiral blocking kognac sending bm flying
zoro pushing back an admiral under huge ammount of gravity one shoting 2 supernovas having queen in fear after 1 attack and drake shook
meanwhile lanji getting no diffed by gifters vergo doffy and king

dunno how is that a win :suresure:
My dude y'all should jump the Jimbe ship, he's getting slotted so hard next to Franky you'll sink faster than Law's crew did to avoid the fights in Onigashima :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.