What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well Even as sajni fan, we all know that it was food poisoning for zoro there
I said Killer cheap shotted zoro and then Killer still got beaten

Get it? You're saying gifters can one shot supernovas in a cheap shot but killer is stronger than gifters and FAILED to do this to Zoro and instead he got beaten after cheap shotting zoro

What are the chances the guy Yamato talks about who tried to kill her father is the lurking legend and not Ace?

So that Chapter 1000; lurking legend reveal
Oda make it happen.:steef:
Yes, she specifically said "man" instead of quoting Ace...I hope he is some kind of legend other than Ace....my bet is on Whitebeard

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I said Killer cheap shotted zoro and then Killer still got beaten

Get it? You're saying gifters can one shot supernovas in a cheap shot but killer is stronger than gifters and FAILED to do this to Zoro and instead he got beaten after cheap shotting zoro
Ok thats a good point.... never really thought about it that way, but could it be becouse Zoro is more durable than apoo? also any gifter would do similar demage to apoop too... apoo wasnt beaten, zoro wasnt beaten either.

@MarineHQ62
With Drake defeating Apoo and beeing free, do you think we gonna get Drake and Sanji vs Queen?
It was already hint by Oda and I wouldn´t be surprise if Drake want a revanche after taking the beating by Queen.
Also I everytime though that WsW becaming Drake opponent, but with Jinbe holding him up the question get open how strong are the strongest flyers.

You know my opinion, Jinbe isn´t far away from Doffy(in my opinion he even had the bettter feats)lvl yet he face now WsW whoo is in my opinion Drake lvl. What this meaning for Drake and overall the lvl of the flyers(ofc Sasaki vs Franky is starting but let be honest I doubt Franky beating on his own Sasaki).

Status
Not open for further replies.