What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Zoro vs Sanji again? I'm pretty sure if they read WG threads they'd become best friends.

But it's unlikely.

Because I ain't ever see two pretty best friends

Why would Black Maria turn into her spider form if Sanji still tied in the floor?
there has to be some W's move from our boy Wanji
He escaped solo or someone helped him. If its solo he burned the weeb. This shows that he can use the flames at will, we already know that. But this also shows that he could have burned doffys strings if he rly wanted. This is why this duel what interrupted by Law.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
There is rumor going around that Sanji escape
Its not confirmed yet
We will have detailed spoilers on Thursday
if we use logic/assumption, the logical explanation is
Sanji already get rid of the web, and fight Black tooth and other male subordinates and goes invisibility with his raid suit, and Black Maria need to turn to her spider form to sense his invisibility

he used a nameless air slash vs Queen and a nameless attack vs Apoo.
while I agree that is looks like Shishi Sonson its never named.

you imply that not screaming out a name for it makes an attack weaker. sorry, no.
Sanji used a strong kick vs Oven and it failed to do anything significant. thats a fact I am afraid.
Well this just shows that Oven has good endurance, this takes nothing from Sanji. At this point we cant even compare Apoo with Oven. We dont know how a fight would go with those 2. So yeah this conversation is useless.

if we use logic/assumption, the logical explanation is
Sanji already get rid of the web, and fight Black tooth and other male subordinates and goes invisibility with his raid suit, and Black Maria need to turn to her spider form to sense his invisibility
There is more stuff with Sanji and even Zoro(he is in the chapter)
but provider doesnt mentions any of that in his spoilers text

Status
Not open for further replies.