What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon
Saber Tooth
Mammoth

The three zoans I really wanted to see be part of Kaido's crew has finally come true.:finally:

Also I get that Kaido might be an actual Dragon and not a zoan Dragon, but who cares as long as he's a Dragon I'm happy.
if hes actually a dragon and not just a df user then tama can 100% tame him.
i hope hes not a dragon

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It’s no secret how I feel about Kaido’s kid (y’all won’t find anyone posting #Yamato4Nakama earlier than I did), but even I think it’s a mistake to couch chapter 1000 in her flashback about Ace. It’s really disappointing that of the wide variety of options and all the possible events that could happen in a landmark chapter like that, we’re in line to indulge Oda’s nostalgia fetish yet again. If that installment ends in a big smile from Luffy’s brother or some equally cheesy shit, I think this place will burn to the ground :ace:

People simply fail to comprehend how powerful of a plot armor Supernova get in the series. Kizaru would have killed severals on Sabaody Archipelago but the author made it look like those kicks turned low high tier level instead of being top tier worthy like they should of been. Also the author made Mihawk miss Luffy in such a flowed way in MF and not a coincidence Kizaru failed to kill Luffy too with his kick during that very arc.

Apoo is meant to do something else this arc, this is the only reason why he got up.
This is the most illogical conclusion or theory I have seen. Compared to this, Ace being alive sounded logical.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
This is the most illogical conclusion or theory I have seen. Compared to this, Ace being alive sounded logical.
And yet it is all so clear.

How would you explain Kizaru failing against the much weaker version of the supernova (compared to their current state) ?

Illogical would mean assuming Zoro is hella stronger than Kizaru because of that. No it's not about that, my intent is to merely introduce some people (I guess you too) to what a simple concept like plot armor is.

Status
Not open for further replies.