What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
We were pretty much able to predict their zoans off the rip, so not much of a surprise
Honestly I don't like the fact that the run towards chapter 1000 is taking such a shallow turn, perhaps Oda wasn't caring about the number as much as a good 99% of the fandom had been doing all this time. Or is trolling us and chapter 1000 will be exponentially better than 998.

Another deluded Sanji stan

Sanji is a cuck ass bitch with weak bones then is your argument, just so you can downplay Vergo with gag scenes, nice going there
If he has weak bones then this downplays Vergo you silly boy, because Vergo couldn't kill marines because of Sanji's interference.:cheers:

Seriously if you were a TRUE vergo fan, you would admit Sanji is strong, otherwise his feat of causing a small inconsequential fracture that didn't even slow him down is even more of a dogshit feat.:suresure:

Honestly I don't like the fact that the run towards chapter 1000 is taking such a shallow turn, perhaps Oda wasn't caring about the number as much as a good 99% of the fandom had been doing all this time. Or is trolling us and chapter 1000 will be exponentially better than 998.
That my friend would be quite unexpected, that's why I'll hold off judgements until i read 999 and 1000 fully. 1000 "might" be 30 pages :cheers:

Another deluded Sanji stan

Sanji is a cuck ass bitch with weak bones then is your argument, just so you can downplay Vergo with gag scenes, nice going there
Why Usopp is alive after taking Hybrid Ancient Zoan Ulti's headbutt?

Your argument was Usopp should've died against Caesar Clown's attack if Sanji's body got weakened by Caesar Clown.

It was specifically said that Sanji was weakened at a point that he feels Nami's punches. While you were making ridiculous excuses like ''Usopp should've died'',

He never does, not even against Ulti's headbutts.

There is a difference between the two.

Sanji attacked Oven from the rear. When he kicked Oven he was outside of Oven's body and out of his line of sight. Sanji kicked across of his body and him near the collarbone. Look at Oven's left leg and compared to the location of Sanji's body.

Zoro attacked Apoo from the front and with a single swing he cut through Apoo tonfa, cut Apoo and didn't cut the anitdote. Instead he knocked the antidote out of his clothes. All thanks to us ability to cut nothing. Zoro attack was a frontal attack and he cut Apoo on the white part of his clothes that goes down the center of his body.
LmaisjJajbshshw:kawak:

Holll up....you're saying that Sanji attacked from the back now.

Look at Oven's chest in comparison to Sanji's body.

Theres literally proof of Sanji attacking from the front. Whilst barely anything for Zoro attacking from the front aside from a Tonfa he could still slice from the side.

Yall really have the fucking audacity.

Apoo was prone from having his weapons occupied clashing against Drake, while running from everyone else also.
Zoro was huffing the panel before this happened, so they were both involved in a 2vs1 against Apoo with strategically negative surroundings for Apoo.
Huffing means absolutely nothing in this manga. Luffy was huffing after he used G4 when he took down a number yet he was able to fight Cracker and Katakuri for hours during WCI. Which is a whole another issue for another thread.

In the end of the day Zoro didn't need Drake to beat Apoo. Zoro it's too fast for Apoo and can cut through his defense.

The fact Drake got to defeat Apoo again feels like Oda do him a bone so he didn't feel completely useless.

We still got a 999 lol let's wait till next week

Status
Not open for further replies.