What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huffing means absolutely nothing in this manga. Luffy was huffing after he used G4 when he took down a number yet he was able to fight Cracker and Katakuri for hours during WCI. Which is a whole another issue for another thread.

In the end of the day Zoro didn't need Drake to beat Apoo. Zoro it's too fast for Apoo and can cut through his defense.

The fact Drake got to defeat Apoo again feels like Oda do him a bone so he didn't feel completely useless.

Some people really think that Zoro didn't beat Apoo ? :suresure:

Zoro took the antidote gave him to chopper, screamed at Queen and was talking to Marco while Apoo was sleeping :suresure:

But yeah following the Sanjifans he didn't beat him :suresure:
Literally 1 minute went by. How you expect an injured man to do anything.

C

critical mindset

they try to do that when sanji used his leg to counter vergo leg attacks it didn't get cracked but when he used his ankle magically it became nerfed
It logically means Vergo didn't put in any effort into the fight where we see him do seemingly real clashes, because the one actual attack that actually produced a deep crack was using the weakest attacking stance and the weakest leg part to attack, none of the other clashes produced any deep crack like that. It's as if Vergo just wanted to throw Sanji off with that attack, the just continue playing around and see Sanji suffer slowly and surely towards his eventual death, but Law stole his attention away for Vergo to not kill Sanji. :christman:

LmaisjJajbshshw:kawak:

Holll up....you're saying that Sanji attacked from the back now.

Look at Oven's chest in comparison to Sanji's body.

Theres literally proof of Sanji attacking from the front. Whilst barely anything for Zoro attacking from the front aside from a Tonfa he could still slice from the side.

Yall really have the fucking audacity.
I've already spelled out everything for you and even provided manga facts showing the difference, yet you still refuse accept it because you don't agree with it.

You can get out of here of your BS.

So
Who's who vs jinbe ( jack is down for the count)
Franky vs sasaki
Robin vs BM ( we will see it a couple of chapters later since sanji cannot fight a women)

Ulti & P1 vs usopp & nami

Drake & sanji vs queen ( lets face the facts Sanji's bounty is 300m & queen's bounty is 1.3 million gap is so huge for sanji to solo queen)

Zoro & chopper vs king

Marco & law/kid vs BM

Luffy & law/kid vs kaido

LmaisjJajbshshw:kawak:

Holll up....you're saying that Sanji attacked from the back now.

Look at Oven's chest in comparison to Sanji's body.

Theres literally proof of Sanji attacking from the front. Whilst barely anything for Zoro attacking from the front aside from a Tonfa he could still slice from the side.

Yall really have the fucking audacity.
You do realise that in the panels of Sanji, Sanji started his blitz outside of ovens scope of view?

That my friend would be quite unexpected, that's why I'll hold off judgements until i read 999 and 1000 fully. 1000 "might" be 30 pages :cheers:
Oda goes from 0 to 100 real quick when it comes to hype chapters. I recall 981 just being Kid attacking Apoo, then 982 literally ending with a Marco double spread.

We didn't expect 957 to be as big of a hype chapter as it was. We didn't expect 906-908 to be some of the biggest chapters the series has done.

Sure, it can entirely be random (i.e. not 1000), but with how much jump has been hyping the milestone, I expect the chapter to at least be a little hype inducing, whatever it is. Im still holding out for an Act end next chapter

I've already spelled out everything for you and even provided manga facts showing the difference, yet you still refuse accept it because you don't agree with it.

You can get out of here of your BS.
You've provided nothing but your own shite interpretations.

How tf did Sanji attack from the rear when his literally leg is on his collarbone. Are you that desperate to Sanji wasnt in front of Oven that your saying Sanji stretched his legs....

And no matter how much of a Juju essay you write nothing will prove Zoro attacked from the front....since Drake was always in front of him.

C

critical mindset

If he has weak bones then this downplays Vergo you silly boy, because Vergo couldn't kill marines because of Sanji's interference.:cheers:

Seriously if you were a TRUE vergo fan, you would admit Sanji is strong, otherwise his feat of causing a small inconsequential fracture that didn't even slow him down is even more of a dogshit feat.:suresure:
You didn't understand I was ironic there?

I am saying Sanji is a lot stronger than you do. I am the one writing about Sanji's lifting feats, cake feats while you get cucked by Zoro fans. I am a much bigger Sanji fan than you are in effect

You **** don't understand that if Sanji got his leg bone broken from the weakest stance and leg of Vergo, it means the rest of the clashes we see Vergo doing, he wasn't putting in any effort into those clashes. The only clash Vergo put in any effort was the actual clash he did with his ankle.
Why Usopp is alive after taking Hybrid Ancient Zoan Ulti's headbutt?

Your argument was Usopp should've died against Caesar Clown's attack if Sanji's body got weakened by Caesar Clown.

It was specifically said that Sanji was weakened at a point that he feels Nami's punches. While you were making ridiculous excuses like ''Usopp should've died'',

He never does, not even against Ulti's headbutts.
Ulti is a fucking fodder, and you're using an intentional gag scene from Oda to say it has any bearing on Sanji's physical state. That's pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.