What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy didn't fight in G4 for hours, in any case I wasn't say Zoro needed maximum effort, merely this is evidence he was engaged in a moderately strenuous 2vs1 for some period of time.
Apoo was already on his back foot unbalanced against Drake and had both his weapons and attention occupied. This feat is meaningless considering the damage wasn't even enough to put Apoo down for a whole chapter, this is while Apoo is being nerfed and not using his fruit due to a bad 2vs1 CQC matchup while being chased by others.
Zoro>Apoo, no doubt, but this was an unfair fight and was not a "low diff" win in a fair 1 vs 1 as Zoro fans seem to be memory holing.

Zoro is good at dragging his captain down and preventing him from reaching the roof.:milaugh:
Judges Son beat the shit out of his own Captain that came to save him. He attacked a hungry man who just fought a commander for 12 hours just to save him. He threw that ingratitude in his face.

I don’t give a shit how you Sanji fans degrade Zoro. Oda will take care of that. But don’t you ever fucking say that Luffy has gained anything with Sanjis existence.

Fuck that ingrate

He started behind, therefore oven had no time to see he was coming until he literally jumped in his fucking face. If you look at the far right panel above Sanji kicking oven you can clearly see he is to ovens left but slightly behind (therefore out of his vision)
It doesnt matter where he started from. Logically Sanji was in his field of vision before landing the hit....going CdShadows logic. That wasnt a cheapshot.

We getting closer to kaido and yamato being dragons
And with onigashima having dragon statues my speculation on island of the strongest being about where dragons come from is looking pretty good.
we’ll deal with that when that day comes

this week is all about zoro and sanji

So Lanji's opponent will be BM huh? LOLL
Do you seriously think this fight will last? LOL
I understand when people love trolling, but let's be imaginative with the trolling at least... and it's not like BM is weak either, she's considred one of the 3 veteran tobi roppo, the closest one to Kaido (maybe a mistress, who knows) but still, you guys act like she's some weakling, EVEN though Sanji will not even continue with her...

My personal future matchup predictions:

Reguarding Beast Pirates:
- King will for sure have a clash with Marco, but probably nothing more. King will fight with Zoro or Sanji (whoever takes him, will then go straight to sleep) but I lean more towards Sanji, while Zoro goes on the roof with the captains
- Queen, just like King, has some possible opponents in front of him: Sanji or Zoro even here or Drake which has an unsolved business with him
- Jack and WW, for now the second has been placed against Jimbe, but there could be a switch with Killer (in both cases these 2 will defeat the Calamity/Tobiroppo and then give some support to their captains against Kaido/Big Mom)
- Sasaki seems set for Franky
- Black Maria is with Sanji but will not last long, Robin will take her
- Ulti and P1 will be probably tagged 3v2 by Usop, Nami and Chopper

Reguarding Big Mom Pirates:
- Smoothie, probably someone like Yamato (but I'm pretty uncertain tbh)
- Perospero we know is fighting Carrot and Wanda, but they'll not be enough. Brook will fight him once they are defeated
- Snack, don't know
- Daifuku, don't know

There are also 5 Numbers (I'll give at least 3 of them to Bepo, Shacci, Penguin, Heat and Wire)
Hawkins must be set somewhere

Last edited:
Okk my bad for jumping to conclusions.
Should wait for 4-5 chapter before jumping to conclusions.
No problem man, clearly I'm also biased towards certain matchups but yes the best we can do is just wait until they are solidified with title cards or diagrams, typical of Oda to do. I think its clear Oda is saving every hybrid (hes only shown Page 1 and Ulti's hybrids) for major reasons, including Jack's.

Its like having Rob Lucci fights x10 with a bunch of unique zoans, it'll be interesting when these people get serious.

The attack was frontal at the end but he had time to prepare his attack from behind oven. Zoro literally ran directly through apoo from the front and Chrono is calling it a sneak so by that fucking logic, sanjis is definitely a sneak attack
Drake is in front of Apoo....how tf is it possible to hit Apoo from the front if Drake is in front of him....How tf please explain

For Sanji, I don’t see how it could be back and forth unless he only uses base for a while. Also, Oda obviously just gonna use this fight to make a joke about how Sanji won’t kick a woman even if she’s an ugly spider, and then segue to Brook or Robin taking over
Sanji's fight could get switched or he could get the most development anybodys ever gotten in the one piece series. Franky and Jimbei have their matchups forsure tho. For all the hype Oda's been giving to Who's Who , Jimbei's definitely the kind of opponent Who's Who deserves. People shouldn't rule out the possibility of things playing out this way tho.

This, as just need to be patient. I remember Franky vs. Sasaki being dead in the water until he showed up a few chapters ago. I will be calling these fights until Oda makes vs title cards:

Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Jack
Franky vs Sasaki
Brook vs Whos Who
Robin vs Black Maria
Chopper vs Page 1
Usopp/Nami vs Ulti (they've only ever been shown to fight Ulti. P1 stayed out of it.)

If Brook and Robin head towards the mansion soon, if Ulti continues to chase Usopp and Nami, if Chopper and P1 stay on the performance floor like they are, if Queen is still interested in Sanji, if Jack is a viable threat still after recovering, if Marco attempts to help Zoro reach the roof only for King to block it, then all of this make sense.

But right now its an if and it depends on how these next 10-20 chapters go.
It’s extremely obvious that someone will swap in for Sanji since Sanji can’t hit women, not to mention that Vets should be way below Sanji’s pay grade, especially if Zoro is fighting King/Queen. The only one I’d be somewhat worried about is WsW vs Jinbe since Jinbe being the YC3 of the crew hasn’t been established yet, but it’d be surprised if Oda didn’t have Jinbe fight Jack for the sake of fishman vs fishman, not to mention that there’s no one else for Jack to fight. Even if Robin and Brook somehow didn’t end up fighting a F5, Franky beating one would be enough to tell us that those two will also reach Vet level this arc since they’re on Franky’s level

Status
Not open for further replies.