What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you like pretzels?? It seems like you’re twisting yourself into one defending Sanji...not saying this isn’t possible, but man, you have to try to come up with this when Franky’s laser beams are visibly working on opponents both organic and door.
We are literally told why Sanji's attack did not work on the door and why Franky's did.
Franky melted it with heat.

I think he has to involve them somehow(at least the top guys of each SN crew) given that there are shitload of headliners,BM kids/ministers,Oniwabanshu/Mimawarigumi if they don't betray Kaido .
Oh totally, that SHOULD be who they fight. Id love to see some feats performed by Heat/Wire/Bepo/Sachi/Penguin this way at least. I just don't think they are getting huge fights against notable Beast pirates or BMPs

Sanji vs Queen is def happening. I had my doubts but this is the reasoning:

- Jinbei up against WsW
- Oda alluding Zoros thoughts that he wants to go up and wishes he could fly. And Marco appears. Implying aerial combat against King
- Queen outright stating he’s interested in Judges son
I agree, my only concern is Whos Who. If WsW is of a relatively similar caliber as Sasaki, then WsW should fundamentally go to Brook in the end, assuming Franky, Brook and Robin are considered some form of a mid power trio by Oda.

I sincerely think Jinbe v Jack is still on the table, considering Jack has a ton of potential left. I could even see Jack attacking Jinbe while he fights WsW, only for Brook to come in and help offset that matchup.

Sanji switched his Alabasta fight and he could totally beat them
Yea but Chopper and Usopp were there with Sanji and Vivi needed to be saved from Mr.2 Thats why Sanji left. As far as we know its just Jimbei and Who's Who right now. Unless you can create a scenario in which jimbei would leave this fight,(which would be out of character) this fight between Jimbei and Who's Who is probably happening.

Marco can only heal small stuff with his DF. Law was down in the basement with the pneglyphs. Also Chopper is more useful than Lanji will ever be
Marco is literally stopping the flow of the virus this chapter. Hes a qualified Doctor with and without his DF.

Chopper is literally useless...Marco is out here doing his task.

Read my older messages, as I was saying zoroards were so proud of shishi sonson last weak, right now they say its no named attack :D the salt is is so nice
It's clearly shishi sonson lol
Luffy used G3 elephant gun against Fujitora, but didn't call the name. So was it a no name attack?
Luffy used Kong Gun against BM, but didn't call the name. So was it a no name attack?

Jack will get up only to get an L again
Which is cool, but he should show his Hybrid and strength against a 1v1 character. Jack was essentially jumped by 2 souped up Scabbards in an effort for Oda to close out the Mink revenge plotline against Jack.

Jinbe fighting him would be interesting, because potentially Jack COULD know how to use Fishman techniques, even if not shown yet. Hes definitely a Fishman or half Fishman

Zolo

Cope Doctor
It's clearly shishi sonson lol
Luffy used G3 elephant gun against Fujitora, but didn't call the name. So was it a no name attack?
Luffy used Kong Gun against BM, but didn't call the name. So was it a no name attack?
As I was saying , this week all zoroards are sayinmg it was no named attack :D lastw week they were so proud :D salt mine my friend :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.