Anime & Manga Why Franky is stronger than Judge's Son ?

Franky is

• stronger than DJ Sanji

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey Guys .....

- In This Thread we will talk about why Franky appears stronger than Judge's son ?
Firstly :

- Franky fought luffy prets to a standstill until it got interrupted by CP9 members and this is the version of Luffy post alabasta and skypia who beat Enel and Crocodile whereas Judge's son was below them :steef:

- Now Post TS Oda gave hints on Franky power in comparison with Judge's son :

During Punk Hazard :
Judge's son woke up and tried to kick the door but he couldn't break it and he panted / huffed and puffed after that and then GOAT and Troll Franky woke up from his sleep and used One Beam and destroyed it completely even Judge's son adknowledged his power in comparison to his failure .
Franky is literally stronger right after waking up than Sanji is while attempting to rescue his friends:

which one seems more deserving of being called monstrously powerful??

- In Wano :

--- Franky attacked Postmeme with his bicycle and saved Nami and stood against her with his speech about not respecting Yonko and luffy will bethe PK and this is what Jinbei a warlord did also against her and his radical beam made Postmeme a legit Yonko shocked and he one shotted a number that Luffy needed for him Gear 4th and Drake his hybrid form with a named attack and he is one of those ppl who stood against Drake joining when he asked Luffy for that it was Zoro / Jinbei / Franky while Judge's Son begged a Troll YC1 like King to let him go and he saved Momo in a difficult way and he screamed and fainted for moments and in the end he thanked Raid suit for saving him and when Drake wanted to join he was in the background with others while top players were arguing against it .

- Sanji with RS couldn't scratch PO at all and both of them attacked each other but no damage got received at all and while judge's son didn't use DJ PO didn't use CoA and his weapon like his sister and PO is portrayed to be the weakest F6 especially when you have him calling Denjiro Boss Kyoshiro whereas Sasaki didn't .

- And the same PO is struggling against a Baboon .

- Meanwhile Shogun Franky is dealing with Sasaki as Yamato herself asked him to do that .

- Franky Vs Sasaki, who is a user of the Ryuu Ryuu no Mi Model Triceratops.

@Jew D. Boy @HA001 @Zowo @Shuyaku @Zowo @Aknolagon @Jo_Ndule etc etc etc ...........

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hoo boy...got a lot of thoughts on this that I can’t really articulate on the spot, so this won’t be my only post here (unless the fun police come through and lock the thread #DefundTheFunPolice)

Suffice it to say, Judge’s son is a failed experiment whereas Franky is a successful cyborg...quite simply, Franky is what Sanji COULD have been if everything went the right way :akaman:

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Let's see if Franky also unlocks his haki.

His technology is not weaker than Germa's, I'm confident he can come up with something as efficient as the RS. And surpass that too.

So he will eventually beat Sanji by superior strenght and potency output, but he will need to be fast because Sanji is faster for now.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

It's stated that the metal door at Punk Hazard absorb all forms of physical attack and yet Sanji still dented it.

The same door that Whitebeard with Gura punch can't dented it.

Does that mean Sanji > Whitebeard now?:chirstsad:

The reason why Franky manage to breaks the door is because the laser heat is around 3.6 million degrees Fahrenheit and the metal door/wall can't handle that level of heat. Kizaru, Pacifista and any other heat type characters can breaks it. And also Sanji didn't use DJ so he would have break the door if he uses DJ but you do you.:christmwai:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

It's stated that the metal door at Punk Hazard absorb all forms of physical attack and yet Sanji still dented it.

The same door that Whitebeard with Gura punch can't dented it.

Does that mean Sanji > Whitebeard now?:chirstsad:

The reason why Franky manage to breaks the door is because the laser heat is around 3.6 million degrees Fahrenheit and the metal door/wall can't handle that level of heat. Kizaru, Pacifista and any other heat type characters can breaks it. And also Sanji didn't use DJ so he would have break the door if he uses DJ but you do you.:christmwai:
FRANKY DESTROYED THE DOOR WHERE SANJI COULDN’T, Y’ALL ARE GRASPING AT STRAWS BECAUSE IT’S ALL YOU EVER HAVE

Sanji kicks a door and his fans go absolutely apeshit; Franky blasts it down with little apparent effort and they become mental gymnasts explaining why it’s unimportant. I know there aren’t a ton of native English speakers here, but do the words “cognitive dissonance” mean anything to y’all??
When do we go apeshit for a door ?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
When do we go apeshit for a door ?
Did you not see Goat’s post above on this very page? Or see your boy Hiragaro step to me in the spoiler thread? Sure seems like y’all are real worried people will forget that the door is supposed to absorb damage, which didn’t seem to matter when Franky blew it off the fuckin’ hinges like it was nothing...

And that makes Sanji less capable than Baby5... You shouldnt trash your fave like that...
When there is nothing smart to say, silence is golden.
Baby got oneshotted by Nami...pre Zeus.

Nami > Franky.

Carrot > Zoro

Low trio will stay stronger than the Mid trio I guess:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Did you not see Goat’s post above on this very page? Or see your boy Hiragaro step to me in the spoiler thread? Sure seems like y’all are real worried people will forget that the door is supposed to absorb damage, which didn’t seem to matter when Franky blew it off the fuckin’ hinges like it was nothing...
But that doesnt that mean Sanji fans "going apeshit about a door" is exactly the same point as doing "mental gymnastics on why its unimportant".

You've said the same point twice....