What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the guy trying to impose his stupid powerscaling on the story, when Oda has already you no:

I can go on and on. The evidence is insurmountable. Page 1 walked off a fucking Elephant Gun.
peros has a 700 mil bounty hes a lil diferent than regular officers
also page 1 and ulti did nothing to luffy and sanji.

Perospero is not strong enough to be a Sweet Commander i.e. Tobi Roppo level. And even Marco was sweating his fucking attack.
isn't marco sweatng from peros attack prove my point?
someone as strong as marco aint sweating to anyone below commander level
peros id put him 4th commander level probably near snack above daifuku oven etc

So you're saying if I hit you and you fail on the ground and unable to get up for 5 to 10 minutes that the fight's not over, get out of here with that BS.
Who even said he was down that long? Are you Oda? Or perhaps one of his writers? Where did you get this time from? Like i said you’re spewing headcanon you have no valid proof whatsoever lol

When the fuck did "Franky win solo"? You guys are straight up delusional. Baby 5/Buffalo were beaten by Nami and Usopp.

Franky ain't that much stronger than Usopp and Nami. Usopp was no diffed by Trebol and then by Tobi Roppo.
thats nami hitting them while theyre running away after franky hit them with general O.K. and the boomerang. stop writing fanfic lmao

What would cause Black Maria to use her abilities when he last time we saw Sanji he was tied up? Is Sanji fucking up her subordinates? Also Who's Who being in his Zoan just waiting there for Jimbei is weird too. If Oda just off-screened what led up to these moments that's disappointing.
Well he was seen last time duiring chapter 990 on 2nd floor (when Drake and Luffy defeated the Numbers), in 8 chapters he had the time to go on the upper floors
Also there may be Hawkins with him, Oda will for sure give a little explanation

Like fucking Sanji without Raid Suit is Tobi Roppo level. Can someone imagine Franky beating Sanji from Dressrosa? How delusional can you be?

Yeah, Tobi Roppo are ~ YC4 ~ Lower Supernova level.
tobi roppo definately are not yc4 level...
sanji trashed page1 easily
yamato also 1shot ulti

Looks like you need to reread a couple chapters then if you really think that. Without that cake the entire Strawhat group would’ve been 1 shot
And you need to learn how to read proper sentences. Like i said, even the Cake was credited to Pudding, BM and the government dont know about his involvement in the cake. Plus, since when being a good cook is motive for the government to increase 150M in someone's bounty LMAO, the only reason why his bounty increased is explained in the poster itself...VINSMOKE Sanji, his bounty only went up because of his daddy LMAO.

You all little piece of shits are the same. You destroyed a great character with your reaching toxicities and incessant trolling. I hope Oda kills off this character so one day y’all could deadass shut the fuck up for good
Wow you really have some serious issues, it's just a fictional character in a fictional story. You are basically calling users like me, @RayanOO @BangMi and others disgusting little pieces of shits and accusing us for all thinking the same.

If you are taking a fictional character this seriously, and thinking that all Sanji fans are horrible people then you need to go get a fucking life.

Zoro fans and Sanji fans will always have a back and forth toxic war and will sometimes troll each other, but when one of the fans crosses the line and says that an entire fanbase are horrible disgusting people that's when you are taking it way too far.

@sanjikun have a point in this one.
The strawhats cannot match now characters in 1on1 who are simple "just" one league under the commanders.
This would mean Usopp and co facing guys in same lvl as Doflamingo/YC characters as result of defeating now the flyers.
In that case a true 1on1 fight gonna happen with the Strawhats when they face Blackbeard crew, then they gonna reach veteran lvl++.
But now in a arc where even the main protagonist don´t taking alone against Kaido(Luffy)? Where even the main protagonist need help to win a battle and most like a powerup? Without haki and teamfights, I can´t see how the low strawhats taking down guys who gonna tank easily a G3 lvl attack, Franky with Monster point Chopper version was even one shotet by that attack.

The whole arc literally speaks about a team battles, so many characters on the side of the strawhats, the chance are very high that every strawhat fight in teams to take on one enemy. If Luffy fight in team against Kaido and the monster trio against the calamity, I doubt the low strawhats didn´t take the same threatment. Overall the arc is about to overcome their power via the help of other many characters.

Sasaki vs Kyoshiro as example was already hint, I wouldn´t be surprise if Franky get stomped soon. WsW is facing now a fucking ex warlords who feats are insane good(Facing Admirals/Yonkous).

And after the disaster end where Brook and Chopper get neg diffed, I doubt much change though since that, I remember how people where happy that Brook and Chopper take on Perospero, everyone though they gonna put some fight but the result was a disaster, both get rekt hard. The same happen with Nami+Usopp vs Ulti(+Pageone who didn´t do much, Ulti basically stomp these two alone) where everyone where hyped up and believe Ussop and Nami can put some fight against Ulti+Pageone, the result was the same as in WCi with Brook+Chopper vs Perospero, it end in a disaster.

Franky and Usopp literally shit their pants in front of Pageone and now it gonna change in such way where Franky and Brook defeat guys above Pageone?

Gonna bet with everyone about this, I doubt that either Brook or Franky can solo a flyer on their own.

tobi roppo definately are not yc4 level...
sanji trashed page1 easily
yamato also 1shot ulti
Yamato "one shot" Ulti, like Zoro did to Apoo. Yamato was clashing evenly with Ulti.

@sanjikun have a point in this one.
The strawhats cannot match now characters in 1on1 who are simple "just" one league under the commanders.
This would mean Usopp and co facing guys in same lvl as Doflamingo/YC characters as result of defeating now the flyers.
In that case a true 1on1 fight gonna happen with the Strawhats when they face Blackbeard crew, then they gonna reach veteran lvl++.
But now in a arc where even the main protagonist don´t taking alone against Kaido(Luffy)? Where even the main protagonist need help to win a battle and most like a powerup? Without haki and teamfights, I can´t see how the low strawhats taking down guys who gonna tank easily a G3 lvl attack, Franky with Monster point Chopper version was even one shotet by that attack.

The whole arc literally speaks about a team battles, so many characters on the side of the strawhats, the chance are very high that every strawhat fight in teams to take on one enemy. If Luffy fight in team against Kaido and the monster trio against the calamity, I doubt the low strawhats didn´t take the same threatment. Overall the arc is about to overcome their power via the help of other many characters.

Sasaki vs Kyoshiro as example was already hint, I wouldn´t be surprise if Franky get stomped soon. WsW is facing now a fucking ex warlords who feats are insane good(Facing Admirals/Yonkous).

And after the disaster end where Brook and Chopper get neg diffed, I doubt much change though since that, I remember how people where happy that Brook and Chopper take on Perospero, everyone though they gonna put some fight but the result was a disaster, both get rekt hard. The same happen with Nami+Usopp vs Ulti(+Pageone who didn´t do much, Ulti basically stomp these two alone) where everyone where hyped up and believe Ussop and Nami can put some fight against Ulti+Pageone, the result was the same as in WCi with Brook+Chopper vs Perospero, it end in a disaster.

Franky and Usopp literally shit their pants in front of Pageone and now it gonna change in such way where Franky and Brook defeat guys above Pageone?

Gonna bet with everyone about this, I doubt that either Brook or Franky can solo a flyer on their own.
Like I said, if Sanji is going to beat Queen with a Raid Suit, that means without it he should be ~ Tobi Roppo level. Even if he is > P1 in base, he should be ~ Who's Who/Sasaki.

Franky can't beat anyone on base Sanji's level. That is stupidity.

Nobody knows how much time went by. What we do know is that Oda didn't draw Apoo immediatelyt get up after he was hit by Zoro like he has done in other scenes. That tells us that he was knocked out.

Go back with the manga provides us not what you wanted it to be.
No it doesnt. Their was only 3 pages left of that plot line and Oda had other things to resolve their...

You have no proof of him being unconcious. For the 3rd time he couldve easily been recovering and injured on the floor for a min whilst everything else happened.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Wow you really have some serious issues, it's just a fictional character in a fictional story. You are basically calling users like me, @RayanOO @BangMi and others disgusting little pieces of shits and accusing us for all thinking the same.

If you are taking a fictional character this seriously, and thinking that all Sanji fans are horrible people then you need to go get a fucking life.

Zoro fans and Sanji fans will always have a back and forth toxic war and will sometimes troll each other, but when one of the fans crosses the line and says that an entire fanbase are horrible disgusting people that's when you are taking it way too far.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.