What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any more counter argument except of "oh but it has never happened in the story before so it can't happen now"? Because it's a dumb fuck argument :suresure:
Do you have any reasonable arguments other than "Just because it's never happened doesn't mean it can't happen." It'S A DuMB fUCk ARguMENt.

And apparently you can't read, because I explained why it was illogical.

Do you have any reasonable arguments other than "Just because it's never happened doesn't mean it can't happen." It'S A DuMB fUCk ARguMENt.

And apparently you can't read, because I explained why it was illogical.
Yeah, all you are saying that because it never happened before, it can't happen now, but only in style :milaugh: Just you wait you dumb idiot, and you will eat your words when the arc ends :milaugh:

Can't be as dumb as you tho i admit.
Yeah, going off of the blueprints of how Oda has done things for the past 20+ years, and using interviews and his own statements, and breaking down situations as to why they are illogical is much stupider than "but just because that's how it always has been, doesn't mean it'll always be like that."

The dumbest thing I've been doing is entertaining your bullshit.

Yeah, going off of the blueprints of how Oda has done things for the past 20+ years, and using interviews and his own statements, and breaking down situations as to why they are illogical is much stupider than "but just because that's how it always has been, doesn't mean it'll always be like that."

The dumbest thing I've been doing is entertaining your bullshit.
And that's all you can use as argument, some lines Oda said years ago.
I can bring out 10 times the amount of forshadowing for Kaidou's death

And that's only those off the tops of my heads, so shut the fuck up with your "but but Oda stated..." and actually bring some nice argument which i know you are incapable of for now

zoro has killed people before
but it doesnt provide evidence for zkk .

oda doesnt use the word kill anymore to describe it but it was stated very clearly with baroque works.
its clearly implied in other events and the magistrate was the killer so in that case its equivalent justice.

Last edited:
And that's all you can use as argument, some lines Oda said years ago.
I can bring out 10 times the amount of forshadowing for Kaidou's death

And that's only those off the tops of my heads, so shut the fuck up with your "but but Oda stated..." and actually bring some nice argument which i know you are incapable of for now
Lmao, connecting things to what you think is going to happen is not foreshadowing. The amount of times Oda does shit to make people think something is going to happen, and it never does, can fill a couple hundred chapters easily. But keep sheeping, cause this is the one! The one that's actually going to happen! :datas::christnally::funky::moonwalk::optimistic:

Yamato "one shot" Ulti, like Zoro did to Apoo. Yamato was clashing evenly with Ulti.

Like I said, if Sanji is going to beat Queen with a Raid Suit, that means without it he should be ~ Tobi Roppo level. Even if he is > P1 in base, he should be ~ Who's Who/Sasaki.

Franky can't beat anyone on base Sanji's level. That is stupidity.

Base Sanji??? Black tooth gifter say hi. Franky already show his destructive power are stronger than Sanni. He destroyed the wall that Sanji couldn't destroy for hours of trying. Sanji will fight Page One 2.0. They were even in their first encounter. Sanji didn't use dj. Page one didn't use haki n named attack. Sanji outspeeded Page One, page one outstrength Sanji. Tanked Sanji's kick etc n send Sanji's flying :cheers:

C

critical mindset

Base Sanji??? Black tooth gifter say hi. Franky already show his destructive power are stronger than Sanni. He destroyed the wall that Sanji couldn't destroy for hours of trying. Sanji will fight Page One 2.0. They were even in their first encounter. Sanji didn't use dj. Page one didn't use haki n named attack. Sanji outspeeded Page One, page one outstrength Sanji. Tanked Sanji's kick etc n send Sanji's flying :cheers:

Sanji says hello

And Zoro always be looking cool, stoic and aloof but he be stuck in cage with Brook and Usopp
:jordamas::jordamas::jordamas:

Status
Not open for further replies.