What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no time lapse from the last time we saw Franky and the current events.
It is just that all the events are happening simoutaneously and we go from one scene to the other.
Unless you tell me Kiku's hand which fell last chapter was in free fall for at least 4 chapters Lol.
Sasaki transformed and they are currently fighting judging on the drawing. (look at Sasaki arm) so some time passed at least. And Oda isn't going to repeat the exact same thing as with Usopp and Nami when one of the point was the shock value. I don't know the result of the fight but I fully expect Oda to show us the fight or the most important parts at least.

It's not headcanon since we know he has it and he even used against BM kids in WCI. He used against them and not against Akainu? He is retarded or something?
He also punched Akainu right before Akainu pierced him, and there was no haki on that punch since it just went through him. We could chalk these up to Jinbei being retarded.... or Oda having not have thought haki through...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Fuck it I’m going to start pushing Franky > Sanji and Franky ~ Zoro.

People hate of Franky cuz of his wacky design, but GOOD powerscalers know the truth.
Sanji is ok, specially without RS. Zoro stands on a whole different level. He is the guy set to inflict Kaido a "Z" scar (I like to think it shall be Z shaped) whereas only the legendary Oden had accomplished such job before.

Also note:
Jimbei sent BM flying and told her to fuck off cuz Luffy will be pirate king. Shown in bottom corner facing a Flying 6.
Franky sent BM flying and told her to tuck off cuz Luffy will be pirate king. Shown in bottom corner facing a Flying 6.

Coincidence? NOPE. Franky is Jimbei level.

Huh? Jack turn into a mamotth. Sneezes on him. GG.
Sure. The clones stalled boundman's Kong Organ, but Jack is going to overpower them. If Cracker strays in his armor and surrounds himself with further clones, poor Jack.

The soldier we saw from Cracker btw. is just one possible example. Cracker himself called himself master Craftsman. He could place some biscuit figures on trees or flying in the air that shoot arrows from all sides. That brute which Jack is won't do much against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.