What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was to be expected that Oda resorted to creating massive holes and poor writing to justify Primebeard not shoving Onigashima up Kaido's ass once he goes to see after Oden.

- WB didn't think of looking after his "brother" once in decades despite ruling the seas and not engaging in big battles is pure BS.

Now people are right. Ace most likely told WB that Oden is alright because of Yamato
:zosleepy:

If Ace didn’t get low-diffed by Kaido....
Then Katakuri better watch his 6.
Post automatically merged:

Like actually if we find out Ace put up a fight against Kaido then I have 0 qualms with Ace > Katakuri.

It was to be expected that Oda resorted to creating massive holes and poor writing to justify Primebeard not shoving Onigashima up Kaido's ass once he goes to see after Oden.

- WB didn't think of looking after his "brother" once in decades depsite ruling the seas and not engaging in big battles is pure BS.

Now people are right. Ace most likely told WB that Oden is alright because of Yamato
:zosleepy:
"Oh yeah, Oden is fine, just chained up and living as a slave to Kaido who beats him up whenever he tries to escape"

:seriously:

Also Ace might have fought kaido but said nothing to WB ?

Trash writing
Or he did tell WB everything but knew there wasn't much he could do do to help Oden or people of Wano. Roger when he met WB for the last time probably told him about this prophecy that could be one explanation why he stayed out of it

Okay so RIP Jack vs Jinbe lol. That connection probably solidified Jinbe v WsW but I guess we'll see. Maybe he gave the Scar? Black Maria on the other hand prob will change knowing Sanji. Interesting matchups I must say, but it'll be even more interesting to see who takes on the Calamities then if Jinbe fights WsW exclusively

Characters that would get majorly fucked up from a radical beam:
Crocodile
Law
Doflamingo
Fujitora
Katakuri

Okay so RIP Jack vs Jinbe lol. That connection probably solidified Jinbe v WsW but I guess we'll see. Maybe he gave the Scar? Black Maria on the other hand prob will change knowing Sanji. Interesting matchups I must say, but it'll be even more interesting to see who takes on the Calamities then if Jinbe fights WsW exclusively
Luffy has beaten every opponent he said he’d beat, and back in Zou Luffy said he wanted to kick Jack’s ass. Jack is probably on the level just before the dome, and Jack, like Blueno, is the 4th strongest.

Characters that would get majorly fucked up from a radical beam:
Crocodile
Law
Doflamingo
Fujitora
Katakuri

Luffy has beaten every opponent he said he’d beat, and back in Zou Luffy said he wanted to kick Jack’s ass. Jack is probably on the level just before the dome, and Jack, like Blueno, is the 4th strongest.
Could be true. I could see Jack and Luffy fight to hype Luffy up. This is true.

Queen still is interested in Sanji so I am adamant about that fight changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.