What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For real tho, sanji can tank attacks from yc1 level fighters.
Franky got his stuff destroyed by baby 5.
Attack power? having haki, and dj is more important than pacifista level lasers.
I doubt Germa can build suits more durable than Franky, whose technical aptitude should be second only to Vegapunk.
Pacifista level lasers tore through Marco, a YC1 level fighter, with no problem whatsoever.

He is trolling again. He did it in more spoilers chapters with new feats and made some retarded mental gymnastic and shared here for us.
Ignore him.
I mean chopper, franky, brook, all of those people managed to fight bm, and to survive bm.
Brook is all bones also, no haki, nothing.
Did those folks rly think that Sanji will be out after a slap from bm, lmao.

I doubt Germa can build suits more durable than Franky, whose technical aptitude should be second only to Vegapunk.
Pacifista level lasers tore through Marco, a YC1 level fighter, with no problem whatsoever.
Well Judge worked with Vegapunk as equal. Dunno wtf u want to say.
Brook who has no haki, and it is just a bag of bones, survived the same slap from bm, that franky survived.
Dunno wtf u smoke, but Sanji is more durable than a bag of bones, and a second hand pacifista.

Well Judge worked with Vegapunk as equal. Dunno wtf u want to say.
Brook who has no haki, and it is just a bag of bones, survived the same slap from bm, that franky survived.
Dunno wtf u smoke, but Sanji is more durable than a bag of bones, and a second hand pacifista.
Franky’s Brachio tank literally took punches from BM with Usopp and Chopper inside. Franky shogun is tougher than that...

Status
Not open for further replies.