What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big mom's flashback lasted two chapters and you think a flashback of axe briefly coming to wano requires more than o e chapter?

You underestimate how efficient Oda is with one chapter. Oda gave gyukimaru and kawamatsu a whole flashback in one chapter, remember.

And I can already guess what Oda wants. At the start of act 1, he kept showing parallela between Ace and Luffy so now he's showing Ace storming onigashima so that chapter 1000 has parallels of Ace and Luffy again with Luffy storming onigashima

Just wait and see

I guarantee something ace does in 999 will come back in 1000 with what Luffy does

If Marco ever becomes his enemy, he will for sure...
I dont think anyone aside from Kaido and Big Mom can beat Zoro in Wano.
His ceiling is far from shown. You will upscale your view of Zoro's power several times in Wano, it is inevitable. :catrude:
Lol sure but I'm still waiting for feats.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Jinbe : Sanji might have sensed a powerful enemy & is stopping them for us as we speak
Luffy : Now that you mention it! (He might!)
Luffy : Seems like I'm still lacking in observation haki!!

No one is safe from Sanji.

:steef:

Sanji also broke Vergo's spirit by feeling Tashigi's tears. Now he is taking down the most dangerous spider of the enemy.
@critical mindset you gonna take this

He didn't say "the suit gave me more durability/protection"., he said "this thing is durable" which means it won't be destroyed easily which doesn't mean that it gives extra durability, it doesn't work like a shield or Ironman's armor since they are clothes.
Next.
BS those fodders leaked Sanji, but yet p1 and King didn't. Soon has he doesn't have it on far weaker characters injure him way worse.

D Sanji. stop pretending.
you are the most insecure poster on the entire site and you bailed from the ThristyGen discord numerous times because your shitty opinions were easily debunked. each and every time.

Kings Merienda, friend. Kings merienda.
Debunked ? Lol what. I barely even debated on there. I could barely keep up cause Discord chats moves to quick.

But thanks for keeping tabs on me lol.

Does Marco have future sight?
Internal destruction ryuo?
Luffy's base stats, G4 mastery and Haki have vastly improved since he beat YC1 Katakuri, he is aiming for Yonko this arc, Marco is not beating nonPIS Luffy.
Nope Marco doesnot,yet he has decent feats against the top tiers he faced.

Luffy on the other hand? Fs didn't save him from being oneshotted by Kaido or running away from Big mom recently.

Until Luffy has even one even clash with any of them,Marco is stronger in my book.

Last edited:
BS those fodders leaked Sanji, but yet p1 and King didn't. Soon has he doesn't have it on far weaker characters injure him way worse.
King didn't hit him in the head, that's why.

I'll repeat myself:
"So what if he is bleeding? WB was bleeding because of Rear Admirals attacks lol. That's not something new. Unless you have hard skin naturally like a bunch of special people (Kaido, BM, Germa), you will be bleeding for any direct attack in this manga even if that theoretically shouldnt make a shit because the difference in power. The thing is that Sanji got no real damage, those are like mosquito bites, same with WB.
Moronic argument, no less expected actually :P "

Status
Not open for further replies.