What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji said without the suit he would die
Stop disrespect Sanji
And King said that he will kill Sanji right there, the truth is, King was clowned by Sanji.
Sanji helped momo, clashed with King, survived his attack, went back in action like nothing happened.
King, lost momonosuke, failed to put Sanji down as he wanted.
So yeah chill tf down, Sanji did his thing, King failed to do his. :hapnoel:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well our Zorojuro will need to be able to land a hit on Marco before proving he is stronger than him though lol.
Seriously I have Marco low high diffing Zoro and beating Luffy too.
If Marco ever becomes his enemy, he will for sure...
I dont think anyone aside from Kaido and Big Mom can beat Zoro in Wano.
His ceiling is far from shown. You will upscale your view of Zoro's power several times in Wano, it is inevitable. :catrude:

Oda ducking loves to wank ace so much.

Fuckin chapter 999? Really? We get an ace flashback now? Of all times, now?

Fuckin luffy and tama aren't even involved. The two people who actually care AREN'T EVEN AROUND when yamato is talking about ace, but since Oda wants 999 to be an ace thing, he chooses to do this now

Fuckin trash ass nonsense
Agree Zoro says he wants to go to the roof last chapter ,and this chapter the pace slows down significantly with nothing of note happening.

And that Ace flashback that comes out of nowhere at the end of this chapter, like who cares about Ace and his adventures in Wano? Smh

People been saying marco evaded zoro's attack easily means zoro is weak, actually that's not the case, just switch up zoro with luffy i guarantee marco would have done the same because it's not funny at all if marco gets hurt by an ally, it's sinply a plot obviously. Also, how is zoro taking an L? he told luffy himself to reserve their energy and even said Apoo was a waste of time, and he accomplished his goal by taking the antidote, defeating Apoo is just not zoro's objective from the beginning, so no matter if Apoo gets back ain't no way means zoro is taking an L. I dont know why can't prople comprehend this simple sequence of events
Marco evading Zoro's attack literally means nothing like you say..It's because everyone loves to trash Zoro

That's why everyone went crazy over Marco dodging one basic swing

It's not even like he dodged a named attack or anything :suresure:

Flashback will start at beginning of act 4 but not in act 3
It will be like Oden flashback
:cheers:
Big mom's flashback lasted two chapters and you think a flashback of axe briefly coming to wano requires more than o e chapter?

You underestimate how efficient Oda is with one chapter. Oda gave gyukimaru and kawamatsu a whole flashback in one chapter, remember.

And I can already guess what Oda wants. At the start of act 1, he kept showing parallela between Ace and Luffy so now he's showing Ace storming onigashima so that chapter 1000 has parallels of Ace and Luffy again with Luffy storming onigashima

Just wait and see

I guarantee something ace does in 999 will come back in 1000 with what Luffy does

Status
Not open for further replies.