What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to start paying attention to the narrative more than pure dialogue at this. We all know what Zoro's intentions are. Sanji has intentions to go to the roof too, that didn't happen. Jinbe had plans to go as well, that didn't happen.

Let's wait and see if Zoro makes it to the roof. I won't deny that possibility, but virtually every strawhat is fighting a Beast Pirate right now or being set up to be.

Queen 100% has an interest in Sanji specifically. If Queen fights Sanji, that very likely means King is reserved for Zoro.

We don't know what dialogue or situation could cause them to clash. Maybe King massacred the Shimotsuki and he mentions it. Maybe King specifically attacks Zoro off Marco's back or something as they are heading to the roof.

We just don't know yet, but we need to stop discounting Zoro vs. King
Zoro stated what he cane their for. To slice up Kaido. Doesn't matter if he fights king or doesn't. He going to slice up Kaido. I think he might fight Marco the way Oda setting it up. Remember Killer is with Kid. Zoro going to be with Luffy.

He will also realize that if he can't even handle King, there's no way he is ready for Kaido.

So King comes first, with an awesome fight that makes Zoro stronger, and then Zoro opens Kaido's scar later.
What exactly do you imagine will happen to cause this?

I mean remember Both luffy and zoro were right next to the roof hole at one point and queen managed to blitz them both, subdue them and toss them to the ground floor. Then queen has been terrorising everyone And all that and queen when beat drake. The same drake who is saying he can now handle the floor with queen.

Surely after all this, Zoro knows Queen is no slouch right? I mean there's also the fact that basic Coo can allow people to read how strong others are without even fighting them. Surely Zoro knows Queen is strong as duck after all this. And yet Zoro gives No fucks About Queen.

So you're saying both Zoro and Marco will encounter king and King will do something so ridiculous that Zoro starts caring about fighting him?

Like what? Queen managed to stop both iffy and zoro and neither of them gave a shit about him afterward. If king manages to stop Zoro and Marco, what would he have to do to actually make zoro give a shit?

Will king come out of nowhere and one shot Marco? Like seriously I'm not joking. King has to do something that ridiculous IMO for zoro to be shook enough to care. Because we know king can't actually 1v2 both Marco and zoro so what's stopping marco and zoro from beating king together real quick and moving to Kaido?

Simply existing as an obstacle to stall them is not enough. Queen did that. And zoro didn't care. King has to prove hes a number of times more dangerous than queen. He actually has to do something ad ridiculous as just one shotting Marco or something

Wtf is he on, Did he miss Amazon lily to Marine Ford when it was all Luffy centric as well??? Luffy is the primary MC in the manga, people need to accept it and move on
Saw a dumb thread calling it the Luffy Show. No shit, he's the main character. It's like grumbling about the Peter Parker show or the Clark kent show while reading Spider-Man and Superman. What did you expect?

Nibba how tf is Sanji gon fight a woman....

LLanji:gonope:
Nico Robin is coming. Fingers crossed. Robin has to fight. I mean Black Maria looks tailor made for her. Plus she once got trapped by a Spider in Thriller Bark so um..foreshadowing?

Also she's Miss All Sunday.

Sunday starts with S.

So those Spiders.

Miss starts with M. So those Maria.

All starts with A which is before B. Guess what starts with B? Black Maria.

Let's wait and see if Zoro makes it to the roof. I won't deny that possibility, but virtually every strawhat is fighting a Beast Pirate right now or being set up to be.
None of the other straw hats have as much narrative build up as Zoro to fight Kaido.

You realise people already were talking about Zoro vs Kaido BEFORE Zoro said it. Even before onigashima. There's already narrative build up ON TOP of him saying it.

So no. Don't compare Zoro to the rest of the crew. You'd have to be willingly ignorant to say chopper or sanji or nami saying "I want to beat up Kaido himself" is anywhere near Zoro saying it considering how much has already happened this arc

What exactly do you imagine will happen to cause this?

I mean remember Both luffy and zoro were right next to the roof hole at one point and queen managed to blitz them both, subdue them and toss them to the ground floor. Then queen has been terrorising everyone And all that and queen when beat drake. The same drake who is saying he can now handle the floor with queen.

Surely after all this, Zoro knows Queen is no slouch right? I mean there's also the fact that basic Coo can allow people to read how strong others are without even fighting them. Surely Zoro knows Queen is strong as duck after all this. And yet Zoro gives No fucks About Queen.

So you're saying both Zoro and Marco will encounter king and King will do something so ridiculous that Zoro starts caring about fighting him?

Like what? Queen managed to stop both iffy and zoro and neither of them gave a shit about him afterward. If king manages to stop Zoro and Marco, what would he have to do to actually make zoro give a shit?

Will king come out of nowhere and one shot Marco? Like seriously I'm not joking. King has to do something that ridiculous IMO for zoro to be shook enough to care. Because we know king can't actually 1v2 both Marco and zoro so what's stopping marco and zoro from beating king together real quick and moving to Kaido?

Simply existing as an obstacle to stall them is not enough. Queen did that. And zoro didn't care. King has to prove hes a number of times more dangerous than queen. He actually has to do something ad ridiculous as just one shotting Marco or something
Zoro already acknowledged both King and Queen as difficult opponents and was stressing about how he can't just get straight to the roof because of them guarding each route in the previous chapter.

The only thing King needs to do different than Queen is to focus on Zoro and pressure him, instead of setting up a game to deal with a whole floor of people. Queen never really made Zoro his personal target.

Once King get's in his face for long enough and display his strength as a swordsman ( which is another point of interest for Zoro to defeat powerful swordsmen in order to further his dream ), Zoro will understand that the only option is to deal with him first, and if he can't do that, there's no way he's ready to do anything against Kaido.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro already acknowledged both King and Queen as difficult opponents and was stressing about how he can't just get straight to the roof because of them guarding each route in the previous chapter.

The only thing King needs to do different than Queen is to focus on Zoro and pressure him, instead of setting up a game to deal with a whole floor of people.

Once he get's in his face for long enough and display his strength as a swordsman ( which is another point of interest for Zoro to defeat powerful swordsmen in order to further his dream ), Zoro will understand that the only option is to deal with him first, and if he can't do that, there's no way he's ready to do anything against Kaido.
But marco just said hes taking zoro up and zoro says he wants kaido. So why wouldnt zoro go up and marco take king ?

credit @jamjamstyle from NF

Fodder: EH!? Onigashima is floating!??
Fodder: We won't end up falling right?
Fodder: Who'd thought Kaido-san was also capable of a feat like that!!
Fodder: That aside, why the hell is "Marco the Phoenix" here!!
Fodder: Whose side is he on anyway?
Chopper: Gyaaaaaaa!!
??: Chopper!!?
Zoro: OI!!
Post automatically merged:

credit @jamjamstyle from NF

Marco: Getting hot over there?
Chopper: Hm?
Chopper: Even though I'm in flames, I'm not burning at all
Chopper: It's holding down and surpressing the virus
Goat: Chopper Sensei!!!
Chopper: Ah // Miyagi // Tristan!!
Miyagi: An antidote has been developed, hurry up and get over here
Tristan: We'll help out!!
??: GUOOOOOO
Tristan: Kya
Miyagi: Uwahhh-- A pack of ice demons
Chopper: AHHH!!! Both of you, get out of there fast!!!
Marco: Either way, it's the whole bunch
Marco straight up ignored Zoro and still dodged him:milaugh:

Reminds me of this....

Status
Not open for further replies.