What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see it much here so I will say it but this chapter hyped Franky and Jimbei, they are both taking on the 2 strongest F6 along with their whole squad.
That's a nice feat that Oda is giving them.
And they both look confident and badass.

It's good that Oda is giving them this kind of moment, they are the next ones after Roronoa and Judge's son, so they also need to be very strong.

Katakuri can’t see every possible future, that’s not how his power works. He can only see what is originally supposed to happen and adapt to the situation. The only thing Sanji did was dodge an attack with basic CoO skills. It shows he has a pretty solid CoO but that’s about it.
Katakuri wouldn't be shocked at someone with basic haki and someone with basic haki wouldn't have dodged in the first place. I'm sorry but you're just completely wrong.

What changed? Zoro has been saying for over 15 chapters that he wants Kaido's ass.

So what exactly has changed in this scenario that makes Zoro want to fight king instead of Kaido? King simply existing will just change Zoro's mind somehow?
People need to start paying attention to the narrative more than pure dialogue at this. We all know what Zoro's intentions are. Sanji has intentions to go to the roof too, that didn't happen. Jinbe had plans to go as well, that didn't happen.

Let's wait and see if Zoro makes it to the roof. I won't deny that possibility, but virtually every strawhat is fighting a Beast Pirate right now or being set up to be.

Queen 100% has an interest in Sanji specifically. If Queen fights Sanji, that very likely means King is reserved for Zoro.

We don't know what dialogue or situation could cause them to clash. Maybe King massacred the Shimotsuki and he mentions it. Maybe King specifically attacks Zoro off Marco's back or something as they are heading to the roof.

We just don't know yet, but we need to stop discounting Zoro vs. King

I'll bring you the scene showing Pound hitting Over which is supported by the new impact hit created from Pound attack and you claim he didn't hit him. You're getting desperate now.

Here it is in order.

Sanji hit Oven with crates an impact mark and has black lightning.

Here the scene shows Sanji attack in slow motion so we can see the damage it cost. At this point in time all we see is this black lightning from the attack. But then in the middle scene we see a new impact mark created. It didn't come from Sanji because his attack has already collided which means it comes from Pound.

Here we see Oven has a bloody lip and his collarbone hurts. The collarbone is the one he's concerned with which is where Sanji hit him. Sanji did not hit him in the face so that further supports Pound hit him.

Over comment was referring to his injured collarbone not his face because that's what he was concerned about.
This is about the most dumbest post ive read on this site.

Congrats you're the dumbest Zoro fan here....

Theres a legit "swish" sound showing Pound missed it.....

Ok genius...you're saying its a new impact mark because Sanji isnt touching him but Pound is also not touching him in that panel.....so who created it ?

And if you are saying....that Sanji's impact mark disappeared and thus it cant be his impact mark.

Then how come he doesnt have an impact mark here at first....then he gets one later.

And the blood comes from crashing into a building from the force of Sanji's kick. Not a trash hit from Pound.

Here is a hit from Pound that literally does nothing to Oven other make him angry

Its sad that I dont even think you're trolling....

interesting sanji and jimbei both warmup with f6 opponents alongside franky
while others aim up.
whats going on here
:yasu:
Seems like WsW is Jinbe's actual fight, but Sanji's still is very likely Queen's because of that dialogue several chapters ago. We need to remember that. Narrative is king in this story, it's just a matter of how Oda gets Sanji there.

People need to start paying attention to the narrative more than pure dialogue at this. We all know what Zoro's intentions are. Sanji has intentions to go to the roof too, that didn't happen. Jinbe had plans to go as well, that didn't happen.

Let's wait and see if Zoro makes it to the roof. I won't deny that possibility, but virtually every strawhat is fighting a Beast Pirate right now or being set up to be.

Queen 100% has an interest in Sanji specifically. If Queen fights Sanji, that very likely means King is reserved for Zoro.

We don't know what dialogue or situation could cause them to clash. Maybe King massacred the Shimotsuki and he mentions it. Maybe King specifically attacks Zoro off Marco's back or something as they are heading to the roof.

We just don't know yet, but we need to stop discounting Zoro vs. King
I mean, we went from absolutely no connection between Jimbe and Whos Who and almost no one thinking of that match-up, to basically a guaranteed end of the arc fight in a single chapter.

It doesn't really take long for these to click in, and it's not like King's standing, him being a swordsman, a fire user after Zoro made it known that he wants to cut fire, and his relationship with Queen mirroring Zoro and Sanji don't add up to make him a logical match-up for Zoro.

I'll bring you the scene showing Pound hitting Over which is supported by the new impact hit created from Pound attack and you claim he didn't hit him. You're getting desperate now.

Here it is in order.

Sanji hit Oven with crates an impact mark and has black lightning.

Here the scene shows Sanji attack in slow motion so we can see the damage it cost. At this point in time all we see is this black lightning from the attack. But then in the middle scene we see a new impact mark created. It didn't come from Sanji because his attack has already collided which means it comes from Pound.

Here we see Oven has a bloody lip and his collarbone hurts. The collarbone is the one he's concerned with which is where Sanji hit him. Sanji did not hit him in the face so that further supports Pound hit him.

Over comment was referring to his injured collarbone not his face because that's what he was concerned about.
I agree with Chrono here tbh. Pound can't do shit to Oven.

Status
Not open for further replies.