What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I know King vs zoro will happen. But it ain't happening now.

I'm of the mind that we are just half way into this arc. There's a minimum of 70 chapters left before this arc ends.

Right now there's nothing king can feasibly do to outway the build up of Zoro vs Kaido. There's build up to Zoro vs king but it is NOT the current progression of the story.

All that Zoro vs king stuff will return AFTER there's a proper satisfying conclusion to the 90 chapters building up Zoro vs Kaido.
Which is fine lol....I wasn't denying a Zoro vs. Kaido clash, I just doubt it'll be a full blown battle. The big question is if Zoro will injure Kaido first or fail to injure him or fight King after clashing with Kaido or fight King before or injure/harm/kill Kaido at the end of the arc ala Dragon Beheading.

There are too many variables to guess. We just don't know yet where Zoro will go. In fact, I think he's one in the weirdest spot right now because he's a Supernova, but also a Strawhat subordinate. We have to see how Oda plays it out.

I expect Zoro to clash with Kaido btw, I just don't know if its before or after King (if he fights King) or how tbh. That's all I'm saying

Katakuri wouldn't be shocked at someone with basic haki and someone with basic haki wouldn't have dodged in the first place. I'm sorry but you're just completely wrong.
Not only Sanji didn’t know Katakuri would try to kill him but he was also distracted by Pudding. He still casually dodged Katakuri’s attack despite that, which is enough an impressive CoO feat to impress Katakuri. No need to add FS into the mix to justify it, that’s illogical and not supported by the story.

The only thing King needs to do different than Queen is to focus on Zoro and pressure him,
What is stopping zoro from saying "Hey marco, why don't we repeat that thing I just did of teaming up with someone to beat a guy real quick so that we can go to the roof"

Honestly tell me, why don't marco and zoro just 2v1 King real fast and get on with it?

You are weirdly giving marco agency he hasn't actually shown. If marco never actually cared about getting Zoro to the roof then why bother offering? He takes Zoro up, King manages to knock Zoro to another floor and then Marco is like "meh fuck it, I'll just keep going". Remember in this scenario, Zoro has no reason to shout "Marco leave this guy to me and keep going". Zoro explicitly doesn't care about fighting any of these guys and King hasn't done anything so ridiculous that Zoro's motivations have changed from fighting Kaido. So in this scenario. Marco would just have to willingly abandon zoro for reasons and leave zoro in that situation.

You see the issues here? Zoro and marco seemingly have the same goal of getting zoro to the roof. For king to be a factor, you have to go out of your way to change BOTH Zoro and marco's goals some how.

That's why I proposed King one shots marco and this actually scares zoro enough to want to fight king instead. Done. It's ridiculous of course. But that's the only way I can see you scenario working out

What is stopping zoro from saying "Hey marco, why don't we repeat that thing I just did of teaming up with someone to beat a guy real quick so that we can go to the roof"

Honestly tell me, why don't marco and zoro just 2v1 King real fast and get on with it?

You are weirdly giving marco agency he hasn't actually shown. If marco never actually cared about getting Zoro to the roof then why bother offering? He takes Zoro up, King manages to knock Zoro to another floor and then Marco is like "meh fuck it, I'll just keep going". Remember in this scenario, Zoro has no reason to shout "Marco leave this guy to me and keep going". Zoro explicitly doesn't care about fighting any of these guys and King hasn't done anything so ridiculous that Zoro's motivations have changed from fighting Kaido. So in this scenario. Marco would just have to willingly abandon zoro for reasons and leave zoro in that situation.

You see the issues here? Zoro and marco seemingly have the same goal of getting zoro to the roof. For king to be a factor, you have to go out of your way to change BOTH Zoro and marco's goals some how.

That's why I proposed King one shots marco and this actually scares zoro enough to want to fight king instead. Done. It's ridiculous of course. But that's the only way I can see you scenario working out
Thing is, Marco said that he will take the SH's to the roof, not just Zoro.

So if we want to stick Marco to his word, are we adamant that except for Chopper, he will make it his mission to take all of the SH's to the roof ?

All I literally said was, lets see if Zoro gets to the roof bruh.
That's not All you literally said. You literally compared Zoro to the rest of the straw hats fighting beast pirates and said zoro saying he wants to fight Kaido is similar to sanji failing to take luffy to the roof even though he said he would.

I'm not saying that it's impossible for oda to prevent Zoro from getting to the roof, but comparing Zoro to the rest of the crew in this situation is not a reason to say Oda would do it. There's very clear difference between zoro and the crew this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.