What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I know King vs zoro will happen. But it ain't happening now.

I'm of the mind that we are just half way into this arc. There's a minimum of 70 chapters left before this arc ends.

Right now there's nothing king can feasibly do to outway the build up of Zoro vs Kaido. There's build up to Zoro vs king but it is NOT the current progression of the story.

All that Zoro vs king stuff will return AFTER there's a proper satisfying conclusion to the 90 chapters building up Zoro vs Kaido.

But marco just said hes taking zoro up and zoro says he wants kaido. So why wouldnt zoro go up and marco take king ?
Let's say Zoro and Marco are the only ones to make it to the roof and King gives chase.

Between Zoro and Marco, who is more fitting to heal the almost dead Scabbards and stall Kaido, and who is more fitting to fight King ?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Saw a dumb thread calling it the Luffy Show. No shit, he's the main character. It's like grumbling about the Peter Parker show or the Clark kent show while reading Spider-Man and Superman. What did you expect?
This is Naruto all over again where certain fans got upset at Kishimoto because the show didn't revolve around a pinked-hair kunoichi...

Let's say Zoro and Marco are the only ones to make it to the roof and King gives chase.

Between Zoro and Marco, who is more fitting to heal the almost dead Scabbards and stall Kaido, and who is more fitting to fight King ?
Marco is fighting King....Zoro will get mollywhooped by Kaido and get saved by Luffy.

Bro its like you reading a completely different story. Marco says its the SH role to be up there. Then he tells Zoro he taking him. Then you saying Zoro stays and Marco goes. What sense are you making

I mean yes, Zoro is pretty strong in his own right but current Zoro is not equal to Marco in power, let alone being stronger. Post-Wano, maybe. You guys underestimating Marco hard. He was a candidate for Whitebeard's yonko position.

Bro its like you reading a completely different story. Marco says its the SH role to be up there. Then he tells Zoro he taking him. Then you saying Zoro stays and Marco goes. What sense are you making
Both make it to the roof. On the roof theres a bunch of almost dead scabbards with Kaido next to them, and King comes from behind them.

Does Zoro go and help the scabbards and fights Kaido, or does he fight King while Marco heals the scabbards and stalls Kaido ?

None of the other straw hats have as much narrative build up as Zoro to fight Kaido.

You realise people already were talking about Zoro vs Kaido BEFORE Zoro said it. Even before onigashima. There's already narrative build up ON TOP of him saying it.

So no. Don't compare Zoro to the rest of the crew. You'd have to be willingly ignorant to say chopper or sanji or nami saying "I want to beat up Kaido himself" is anywhere near Zoro saying it considering how much has already happened this arc
All I literally said was, lets see if Zoro gets to the roof bruh. We'll see. Thats it. There is no argument.

Black Maria's zoan design has to be one of the lamest designs Oda has come up with, there's hardly any work put in there. If her devil fruit model already sounded to me like something he just came up with in a quick Google search because he needed an ancient spider, her aesthetics feel equally lazy. I really hope he changes it with some additional transformations, because right now he wasted all of her visual potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.