Speculations What do you think Yamato has?

What power does Yamato has

• She has a different type of Ancient Zoan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She has a different type of regular Zoan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Afroking posted panels of this not being the case with dellinger, so no.
However, considering Sasaki seemed surprised when she did (shocked Question mark), its more likely a devil fruit because the opposite would imply he doesn't know her race, which would be weird because he knows Kaido. Why I'm still not convinced its anything other than a power at this point

However, considering Sasaki seemed surprised when she did (shocked Question mark), its more likely a devil fruit because the opposite would imply he doesn't know her race, which would be weird because he knows Kaido. Why I'm still not convinced its anything other than a power at this point
we dont know for how long sasaki was part of the beast pirates now. if this is related to dragons, probably alot just suspect kaido to have a devil fruit anyway. And if yamato never did transform in front of sasaki, thats perfectly reasonable for him to be shocked.

im not convinced either way, but its bound to be confirmed soon

Dellingers teeth visibly fall out and are replaced by the sharp ones.
he did not hide them. they simply were not there before.

Yamato switches from normal to harp and back to normal in 3 censecutive panels she appears in.
seems like a transformation to me.
in either case the teeth are not visible all the time. could be due to a df transformation, could also be dragons working a little different than fishmen.

Sasaki is ankylosaurus

Dangeryahow maku weydinin.
What do killer and Black Maria have in common other blonde how r. Face it despite Robin being perfect match you paired her against killer.
@Legendaryconquer#1 mad that pointed that Midd got outshined by the weakling trio.
Robin being a perfect match? Black Maria is a whole tier stronger than her. Robin literally wasn't a match against fucking trebol, both being women doesn't make them a perfect match, you're probably one of those people who said nami would beat ulti when they ran off.

I already corrected my mistake, i was mixing sasaki's df with who's who, I knew who they were, but just mixing up what they were implied to be.

Also we don't know sasaki's df yet, and it's not as obvious cuz there are a few it could be tbh.

Jinbei vs Sasaki, Zoro vs Who's Who, Sanji isn't fighting a girl or someone stronger than Killer is unless Killer is just teaming up with others to fight someone like king or something, yamato vs ulti seems kind of like a solid matchup and built up to, and sanji would fight page one (he's not fighting a girl, unless black maria is a trap and not trans or cis woman, same for ulti)

All the tobi roppo probably have awakening to give them some more weight (same with the calamity and drake)

Killer would fight black maria logically with the above match ups, around zoro leveled, black maria has a blade theme, a concept of him flipping around while she is large throwing her weight around still pretty quickly would be rad, if she's an ancient zoan snake, him flipping around as she lashes out to bite him, or him being caught in an ancient zoan spiders web and then rotating his blades to cut himself free at the last moment or something when she's within attacking range, etc. It could be a very fluid and impressive fight visually, with interesting dynamics.

Jinbei vs Sasaki would be about Sasaki attacking and his defense being too powerful, and jinbei having to crush through with his karate, overpowering the high defense while taking hits of his own, a sheer willpower.

Who's Who vs Zoro would be a sword fight and zoro would also have to contend with the sabertooth tiger hybrid/awakened teeth which directly parallel zoro's 3 sword style in a while. Also oda can do a gag about zoro getting lost and who's who being bad with names or faces, or outright having Prosopagnosia, parelleling the two even more and adding some levity.

Described killer vs black maria, flipping around a lot, running alongside her super large snake body, etc.

Don't know enough about ulti or yamato to know how the fight would organically flow, but both are very headstrong and similar in that regard.

Maybe Yamato and Sanji team up to really introduce themselves to the situation, and even have a situation where ulti and page one despite running over each other a lot, are still super good in unison kind of like inu and neko are hyped to be a solid team better than the sums of their parts. Then as the fight goes on, yamato and sanji start to synergize and actually support each other instead of fighting separately, and thus clinch the victory.
Post automatically merged:

Yamato is probably a dragon but if she is, Oda will have to explain why she never once used her ability to fly which would have come in handy. Which he won’t.
Yamato would be a half dragon, so her secondary form would make her a true biological hybrid mix, kind of like hybrid zoans but it's really her real form. She might not even have wings in said form and might just be scaley.

in either case the teeth are not visible all the time. could be due to a df transformation, could also be dragons working a little different than fishmen.
Honestly I just think that it's one of the magical abilities of dragon to have a set in stone human form and a set in stone dragon form, think how acnologia in fairy tail functions. They can't just change how they look normally, but yeah. We have to remember that dragons are a mystical zoan transformation, meaning the real life version would have magical abilities like they had a devil fruit. Like fishman are just able to breath under water and have stronk arms, dragons meanwhile be it kaidou is a zoan, or a real dragon, have the ability to at least create clouds that have tangible form and manipulation them, control and create lightning, control and create wind, and breath fire. The ability to have a human form doesn't seem too unrealistic.

Or Sasaki was just intimidated by Ulti's intensity and strength increase.

they would be visible all the time then, would they not?
Not if the human form is a magical ability of dragons. Remember, dragons are mystical creatures, not normal creatures. They are defined as mystical zoans, and are real within the world of one piece. All zoans are real within the one piece world, or were at some point, and the mystical ones have powers, be it zoan or their default state.

Last edited:
Killer would fight black maria logically with the above match ups, around zoro leveled, black maria has a blade theme, a concept of him flipping around while she is large throwing her weight around still pretty quickly would be rad, if she's an ancient zoan snake, him flipping around as she lashes out to bite him, or him being caught in an ancient zoan spiders web and then rotating his blades to cut himself free at the last moment or something when she's within attacking range, etc. It could be a very fluid and impressive fight visually, with interesting dynamics.

Described killer vs black maria, flipping around a lot, running alongside her super large snake body, etc.
Nope, Killer gonna fight Jack or WW
Mark my words

Robin being a perfect match? Black Maria is a whole tier stronger than her. Robin literally wasn't a match against fucking trebol, both being women doesn't make them a perfect match, you're probably one of those people who said nami would beat ulti when they ran off.

I already corrected my mistake, i was mixing sasaki's df with who's who, I knew who they were, but just mixing up what they were implied to be.

Also we don't know sasaki's df yet, and it's not as obvious cuz there are a few it could be tbh.

Jinbei vs Sasaki, Zoro vs Who's Who, Sanji isn't fighting a girl or someone stronger than Killer is unless Killer is just teaming up with others to fight someone like king or something, yamato vs ulti seems kind of like a solid matchup and built up to, and sanji would fight page one (he's not fighting a girl, unless black maria is a trap and not trans or cis woman, same for ulti)

All the tobi roppo probably have awakening to give them some more weight (same with the calamity and drake)

Jinbei vs Sasaki would be about Sasaki attacking and his defense being too powerful, and jinbei having to crush through with his karate, overpowering the high defense while taking hits of his own, a sheer willpower.

Who's Who vs Zoro would be a sword fight and zoro would also have to contend with the sabertooth tiger hybrid/awakened teeth which directly parallel zoro's 3 sword style in a while. Also oda can do a gag about zoro getting lost and who's who being bad with names or faces, or outright having Prosopagnosia, parelleling the two even more and adding some levity.

Don't know enough about ulti or yamato to know how the fight would organically flow, but both are very headstrong and similar in that regard.

Maybe Yamato and Sanji team up to really introduce themselves to the situation, and even have a situation where ulti and page one despite running over each other a lot, are still super good in unison kind of like inu and neko are hyped to be a solid team better than the sums of their parts. Then as the fight goes on, yamato and sanji start to synergize and actually support each other instead of fighting separately, and thus clinch the victory.

Yamato would be a half dragon, so her secondary form would make her a true biological hybrid mix, kind of like hybrid zoans but it's really her real form. She might not even have wings in said form and might just be scaley.

Honestly I just think that it's one of the magical abilities of dragon to have a set in stone human form and a set in stone dragon form, think how acnologia in fairy tail functions. They can't just change how they look normally, but yeah. We have to remember that dragons are a mystical zoan transformation, meaning the real life version would have magical abilities like they had a devil fruit. Like fishman are just able to breath under water and have stronk arms, dragons meanwhile be it kaidou is a zoan, or a real dragon, have the ability to at least create clouds that have tangible form and manipulation them, control and create lightning, control and create wind, and breath fire. The ability to have a human form doesn't seem too unrealistic.

Or Sasaki was just intimidated by Ulti's intensity and strength increase.

Not if the human form is a magical ability of dragons. Remember, dragons are mystical creatures, not normal creatures. They are defined as mystical zoans, and are real within the world of one piece. All zoans are real within the one piece world, or were at some point, and the mystical ones have powers, be it zoan or their default state.
So only because of powerscalin. And yes I do believe they will be rematches between the younger tobi roppo and goatsopp and Nami. Also have you read the spoilers?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaidou said "My son Kaidou"

Yamato said: "I am Kaidou's son Yamato"

Even beyond the "I am oden" thing, both kaidou and yamato consider yamato to be boy.

Sorry you can't accept that.
Shes kaidos daughter.
She was introduced when revealed as yamato as kaidos daughter
She said oden was a man so she became one when she was cosplaying as him.
This shows its not about gender but her being oden. If oden was a woman shed be oden the woman.
If oden was a tree shed be oden the tree.
This isnt a kiku situation.
Now shes stopped doing that and is back to being yamato. A woman.

Sasaki is ankylosaurus

Dangeryahow maku weydinin.
What do killer and Black Maria have in common other blonde how r. Face it despite Robin being perfect match you paired her against killer.
@Legendaryconquer#1 mad that pointed that Midd got outshined by the weakling trio.
What are talking about when did I get mad? Kid is not dealing with enemies that are below him because it would be a waste of time. Oh by the way zoro is still not tobi roppo level.

What are talking about when did I get mad? Kid is not dealing with enemies that are below him because it would be a waste of time. Oh by the way zoro is still not tobi roppo level.
Not only this comment means completely mystifying the manga scaling, but Zoro has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. Or even Kidd. We should stick to the topic here and not talk about other characters just because we like or dislike them.

If Yamato is a strawhat potentially, then expect it to be a mythical zoan like her father might be.

Whether that is a white tiger or something else, it needs to have unique merits compared to Chopper in terms of transformations or ability.
Yamato is a half dragon and dragons can turn into a human form along with their elemental powers and cloud forming as their "mystical" ability, as dragons are real but they are also mystical zoans, all mystical were probably real at some point.

So while kaidou is a dragon that can turn into a human form, yamato's natural form is akin to a natural hybrid zoan form, where she's more dragonkin in her true form cuz her parent being a human, her father being a dragon, half and half, and then she can transform into her human form.

Yamato is a half dragon and dragons can turn into a human form along with their elemental powers and cloud forming as their "mystical" ability, as dragons are real but they are also mystical zoans, all mystical were probably real at some point.

So while kaidou is a dragon that can turn into a human form, yamato's natural form is akin to a natural hybrid zoan form, where she's more dragonkin in her true form cuz her parent being a human, her father being a dragon, half and half, and then she can transform into her human form.
But thats a theory and not based on fact so:kayneshrug:

true

how did you determine the probability to be 50/50?

also, yamato wouldnt necessary be 1/4 dragon by default, she could be adopted :myman:
Because realistically, Kaidou could be a dragon, or he could be a zoan user. Given that it's entirely based on an author's choice to make either a possibility, and both are just as reasonable as the other given the context of his currently released writing, for an outsider, it's 50/50 since those are the only two real things that could explain Kaidou's situation.

From oda's viewpoint, it could be 100%/0% in favor of him being a dragon, or him being a zoan user, but he literally chooses how the dice land. Personally I think it's more likely that he's a dragon cuz he's yet to show a hybrid form or something like that and it sounds more fun (and thus more oda), but we'll say 50/50 cuz there are two equally viable options.

Eh, Yamato won't be adopted unless big mom had custody or something and he took over, but it'd still be be kaidou's dick juice.

I mean it's not like Kaidou adopted Jack or a Calamity cuz they stronk.

Also Yamato is too young to be a child of like Rocks where Kaidou would go "yes, I'll adopt", though I kind of think Marco might have that chance cuz he was 4 at the death of rocks and whitebeard was his first mate.

Wait, the 1/4th is wrong, my mind was tricked by the 50/50 chance.
Kaidou wouldn't be 1/2 dragon, he'd be full dragon, and dragons would just have the ability to transform into humans. (cuz otherwise you get into dragons fucking humans shit while in dragon form and I don't think kaidou was born that way)

So Yamato would be 1/2 dragon, 1/2 human, being able to transform into a set looking human form (can't just change her look) as one of her abilities as a dragon, and her "dragon form" will probably be akin to a hybrid, cuz ultimately a hybrid is half creature half human, and that's what she'd be a natural being of and not a zoan.

Because realistically, Kaidou could be a dragon, or he could be a zoan user. Given that it's entirely based on an author's choice to make either a possibility, and both are just as reasonable as the other given the context of his currently released writing, for an outsider, it's 50/50 since those are the only two real things that could explain Kaidou's situation.

From oda's viewpoint, it could be 100%/0% in favor of him being a dragon, or him being a zoan user, but he literally chooses how the dice land. Personally I think it's more likely that he's a dragon cuz he's yet to show a hybrid form or something like that and it sounds more fun (and thus more oda), but we'll say 50/50 cuz there are two equally viable options.
2 possiblities =/= each possibility having 50% chance. Neither the artificial dragons in PH nor the dragon from ryumas oneshot had the ability to transform. I agree that its a cool idea and i would prefer kaido being a dragon myself, but a df being the reason for kaidos powers is more likely than something we dont even yet know exists in the world of one piece.

Eh, Yamato won't be adopted unless big mom had custody or something and he took over, but it'd still be be kaidou's dick juice.

I mean it's not like Kaidou adopted Jack or a Calamity cuz they stronk.

Also Yamato is too young to be a child of like Rocks where Kaidou would go "yes, I'll adopt", though I kind of think Marco might have that chance cuz he was 4 at the death of rocks and whitebeard was his first mate.

Wait, the 1/4th is wrong, my mind was tricked by the 50/50 chance.
Kaidou wouldn't be 1/2 dragon, he'd be full dragon, and dragons would just have the ability to transform into humans. (cuz otherwise you get into dragons fucking humans shit while in dragon form and I don't think kaidou was born that way)

So Yamato would be 1/2 dragon, 1/2 human, being able to transform into a set looking human form (can't just change her look) as one of her abilities as a dragon, and her "dragon form" will probably be akin to a hybrid, cuz ultimately a hybrid is half creature half human, and that's what she'd be a natural being of and not a zoan.
the adoption stuff was more of a joke than a legit suggestion