Speculations What do you think Yamato has?

What power does Yamato has

• She has a different type of Ancient Zoan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She has a different type of regular Zoan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sex is biological, gender is identity, it's always been based on identity since the 1950's when the term was made:

"the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex "

Let's not discuss this though, let's end it with this: Yamato's gender is male, but they are biologically a girl.

LMAO I will discuss anything that I want discuss, you could repeat anything like mantra, this has no power on me. Now if you look on Yamato she didn't have gender problem, girl calls herself Oden and believe that Momo is her son. This is different thing, it's same as people called emselves as Napoleon, etc. Yamato has idenfity problems, nothing more and nothing less.

LMAO I will discuss anything that I want discuss, you could repeat anything like mantra, this has no power on me. Now if you look on Yamato she didn't have gender problem, girl calls herself Oden and believe that Momo is her son. This is different thing, it's same as people called emselves as Napoleon, etc. Yamato has idenfity problems, nothing more and nothing less.
I mean if you don't want to accept what the term gender means, that's on you.

Anyway he doesn't literally think he's oden, he's inspired by him.

Even when Yamato calls himself Yamato, he lists himself as the son of Kaidou, Kaidou considers Yamato to be his son.

Oda considers Yamato to be the son of Kaidou.

Literally just you denying what gender is.

J

Jo_Ndule

She's not a dragon
Post automatically merged:

Even when Yamato calls himself Yamato, he lists himself as the son of Kaidou, Kaidou considers Yamato to be his son.

She's a tomboy

not sure about this, he still put "kaidos daughter" in the intro box :memehm:
Cool, I guess Oda is maybe sus on his support of trans people I guess.

I checked the japanese translation to clarify, it said Kaidou (in katakana) no Musume (in hiragana), ie Daughter of Kaidou. Kaidou you know what that is, katakana is used to say foreign words/names. no shows a connection/possession, and Musume translates to daughter.
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/o...Infobox.png/revision/latest?cb=20201017143141

Ultimately gender has to do with the social aspects that you think of when you think "male or female", beyond a simple "you have a penis, you have a vagina". Sex is biological, gender was just a term created in the 1950's to depict a social construct. Yamato and Kaidou considered Kaidou to be a boy, ie Yamato identifies as a boy, so their sex is XX (unless dragon or whatever uses letters besides X and Y to determine sex, like other species do), and their gender is boy/man. So yeah, Yamato is a boy.

She's not a dragon

She's a tomboy
I mean if you don't know what the term gender means, we can't even have a basic understanding about how it differs from sex, which you're using to define him as a female. Yamato is gendered a male, sorry you have to feel kind of weird about jerking it to him I guess, but that's on you.

Even on a basic level, I hope you don't tell trans people they're just tomboys or something, because that's not only factually incorrect based on the actual definition of gender, also people who come out and transition are less likely to commit suicide, it's literally a victimless situation for them to come out and identify as what they identify as. Also there is a lot of complexity about sex too beyond singular xx vs xy, but if you don't even accept the definition of gender, that stuff might be a bit over your paygrade rn.

Cool, I guess Oda is maybe sus on his support of trans people I guess.

I checked the japanese translation to clarify, it said Kaidou (in katakana) no Musume (in hiragana), ie Daughter of Kaidou. Kaidou you know what that is, katakana is used to say foreign words/names. no shows a connection/possession, and Musume translates to daughter.
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/o...Infobox.png/revision/latest?cb=20201017143141
pic doesnt load.

Ultimately gender has to do with the social aspects that you think of when you think "male or female", beyond a simple "you have a penis, you have a vagina". Sex is biological, gender was just a term created in the 1950's to depict a social construct. Yamato and Kaidou considered Kaidou to be a boy, ie Yamato identifies as a boy, so their sex is XX (unless dragon or whatever uses letters besides X and Y to determine sex, like other species do), and their gender is boy/man. So yeah, Yamato is a boy.
what does this have to do with oda putting "daughter" in the intro box?

pic doesnt load.

what does this have to do with oda putting "daughter" in the intro box?
It's just a cleaned up raw of the panel you posted to have the actual translation.

Anyway we don't know what oda was doing, maybe he just doesn't accept trans people, maybe he was going off of sex at that point (still kind of inconsiderate I'd say, it's like deadnaming someone), or whatever. Just call yamato a boy, it's not that hard.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's just a cleaned up raw of the panel you posted to have the actual translation.

Anyway we don't know what oda was doing, maybe he just doesn't accept trans people, maybe he was going off of sex at that point (still kind of inconsiderate I'd say, it's like deadnaming someone), or whatever. Just call yamato a boy, it's not that hard.
yamato isnt a boy or trans
shes a woman
cosplaying as oden doesnt make her a man

Yamato introduced as Daughter of Kaidou. Knock it off Cringe Lord.

Too repetitive with Sasaki potentially being a saber tooth tiger.

He's half human, half dragon/oni or 1/4th ancient giant or whatever.
Sasaki is ankylosaurus
Oh look, Luffy bin Dragon saying something is stupid with no actual evidence to support their claim, it's almost like he doens't have an actual argument, but is just wanting to say I'm wrong.

What a manchild.
Dangeryahow maku weydinin.
What do killer and Black Maria have in common other blonde how r. Face it despite Robin being perfect match you paired her against killer.
@Legendaryconquer#1 mad that pointed that Midd got outshined by the weakling trio.