Speculations What do you think Yamato has?

What power does Yamato has

• She has a different type of Ancient Zoan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She has a different type of regular Zoan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Um, either Yamato has a carnivorous Zoan or Kaido is part of a dragon race. He's not going to be something on top of being a dragon unless it relates to what we call his human form, which has regular teeth
Not even 100% what you're trying to say. If Kaidou is a dragon, Yamato would be half human, half dragon and Kaidou would have fucked a human or some other humanoid species to breed him.

If Kaidou isn't a dragon, he's still probably something like a half ancient giant race or something like that, or just outright something like an Oni race or something, which Yamato would be half of what Kaidou is of said race.

Ah, this thread reminded me to block you. Thanks!

Also, you have no fundamental concept of how zoans work. Yamato's teeth are carnivorous, meaning the form has to be either reptilian or mammalian in nature. We have several bird zoans already in the series, i suggest you look up what happens when they transform.
I don't even know who you are lol. Also did you miss the point where I said that is part of Yamato's natural race. Kaidou is either a dragon (meaning yamato is half dragon without a devil fruit), or Kaidou is some sort of Oni, part ancient giant, or something like that (which would mean yamato is part that)

So Yamato's teeth are part of his natural biology as a half and half, while his zoan devil fruit will be a White Plover.

If you can't read, then I don't care if you block me tbh.

Which one of us are you memeing? Him for completely disregarding what I'm saying, or are you denying that Yamato being half dragon/oni/ancient giant/whatever could make him a bit of a special case who can do stuff like that?
him for completely disregarding what you were saying lol. Or maybe he didnt even read the full OP :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Show me a modern bird with pre-historic/mammalian/reptilian teeth that aren't just small barbed ones. Yamato isn't a bird zoan lmao
the point is that the sharp teeth are from yamatos race, not from yamatos zoan. . . . .

him for completely disregarding what you were saying lol. Or maybe he didnt even read the full OP :kayneshrug:
Oh i read the whole OP, you both literally do not understand how transformative powers work in this series.

Confused as to how his logic for the teeth being related to Kaido's race has nothing to do with devil fruit powers considering Yamato's human form.

So what he's implying is they transform 2 different ways, which has zero evidence or proof in this series.

the point is that the sharp teeth are from yamatos race, not from yamatos zoan. . . . .
Maybe he just doesn't know how to read.

It's been mentioned like 4 times so far in this thread and he still doesn't get it, despite responding to us multiple times.

Haha, telling me I dont know how to read yet very clearly, Yamato hides the carnivorous teeth via a power.

You have yet to explain to me, using the logic defined in this series how Kaido's species has transformative powers outside of a devil fruit. Nothing implies this at all. In fact, nothing implies this with Onimaru either. Unless somehow we are getting pure shapeshifters which just entirely shits on Catarina Devon's power, you OP makes zero sense to how it works within the confines of THIS manga.

Smh, idk how to read? How about read the manga and understand why this isn't possible unless somehow you are implying Yamato's species can transform outside of a devil fruit, which you never clearly explained in your OP

Too repetitive with Sasaki potentially being a saber tooth tiger.

He's half human, half dragon/oni or 1/4th ancient giant or whatever.
Half-species have never been shown to transform on their own, they have their features and thats it. Wotan's are half giant and half fishmen, they don't choose their features.

Also Sasaki has long teeth on the reverse side compared to a sabretooth.

Edit: I actually believe Sasaki is half-merman and human, hence his teeth features (its related to the Kokoro son theory considering the hair color and Chimney being 1/4 Mermaid). His power is irrelevant to his current features. Transformative powers outside of Sulong, Mermaids after 30 being able to switch from normal legs and full fins or zoan fruits have never been shown to exist fundamentally.

I'd be happy to be proven wrong on this, but after 1000 chapters its never been shown. If Kaido is a dragon/Oni, he likely has the respective dragon/oni fruit to transform to the opposite form, plus his hybrid. Yes, Yamato COULD be half, which is why I suspect Kaido is an Oni with a Dragon fruit, even though there are compelling reasons for the opposite.

Last edited:
There is no sensible notion that can truly reveal us the aftermath of her transformation yet... but on one thing we can stay assured: if Yamato is truly meant to tag along the SHs she won't look half bad.
I mean I don't see why Yamato can't be both powerful and look dorky asf? Like it's not like chopper transformations like the puffball or just usopp in general when he's being brutalized, look like edgelord cool guys like katakuri or something. No reason why a main character can't have a wacky design. Like every yonkou and big crew have weird asf stuff. Doflamingo has a full grown mafiaso styled character who wears a diaper, that thing on his his, and sucks on a pacifier. Kaidou has people like Queen in his crew. Weevil has a cool design but he doesn't look "cool" or anything like that, etc.

Plus she can use hybrid mode a lot where she has like wings she can fly around with and not look half bad, but when she goes full bird form, she looks like a dork.

Yamato is a girl, tomboy girl, stop.
Also she is ideed Dragon, you could just search in google dragonkin/dragon girls and there will be plenty of examples from different games etc with characters who has red horns, white hair and able transform into dragon.
Sex is biological, gender is identity, it's always been based on identity since the 1950's when the term was made:

"the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex "

Let's not discuss this though, let's end it with this: Yamato's gender is male, but they are biologically a girl.

I don't care about your Koayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon hentai stuff tbh.

Also if he was a dragon, it would be him being half dragon biologically, and not being a dragon zoan, considering kaidou might be a dragon.

Maybe. But I can see Sasaki having a Triceratops or an Ankylosaurus and Who's who might have a saber tooth imo.
Yeah, I slightly mixed up who's who and sasaki, like I know who they were, but I mixed up the theories on their devil fruits. Sasaki is probably something to do with strong defense given his crew.

So how is Yamato hiding the teeth? Magic?
Haha, telling me I dont know how to read yet very clearly, Yamato hides the carnivorous teeth via a power.

You have yet to explain to me, using the logic defined in this series how Kaido's species has transformative powers outside of a devil fruit. Nothing implies this at all. In fact, nothing implies this with Onimaru either. Unless somehow we are getting pure shapeshifters which just entirely shits on Catarina Devon's power, you OP makes zero sense to how it works within the confines of THIS manga.

Smh, idk how to read? How about read the manga and understand why this isn't possible unless somehow you are implying Yamato's species can transform outside of a devil fruit, which you never clearly explained in your OP
Because Yamato would be half dragon, which is considered a mystical race within the world of one piece, ie they have special powers and aren't simply "long armed" or "half fishman".

Dragons in the one piece world at minimum have: lightning creation/manipulation, fire breath, wind creation/manipulation, and tangible cloud formation/manipulation. Yamato being able to bare her fangs as an aesthetic thing or as a transformative ability as a mystical race that might be intrinsically tied to the celestrial dragons wiping out the void century kingdom, trumps being half fishman on what he can do.

Like realistically, is it even confirmed that kaidou has a devil fruit? For all we know, he could be a dragon who can transform into a humanoid. Dragons throughout history around the world are powerful creatures who can often times evoke high levels of magic, and in many cultures/fictions, they can transform into human forms.

Catarina can change to be anyone, Yamato/Kaidou would be transforming into 2 set forms, human form and dragon form.

Last edited:
Oh i read the whole OP, you both literally do not understand how transformative powers work in this series.

Confused as to how his logic for the teeth being related to Kaido's race has nothing to do with devil fruit powers considering Yamato's human form.

So what he's implying is they transform 2 different ways, which has zero evidence or proof in this series.
TBF he did use the word "probably" lmao.