What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The flames are not hot but they help to slow down the Koorioni.
Marco use his fire power to cover the entire room. The flames help to accelerate everyone's body heat and slow down the Koorioni.

Marco flame never healed "wound" of people in this case, they just raise the body heat to slow down ice oni virus.
So the argument Apoo is healed really debunked because Apoo doesnt get affected by Ice oni virus

Yes amongst all the people healed. Apoo is highlighted just behind them.
Btw still doubt he was healed, he was clearly drawn dark and not clean like the others

Marco use his fire power to cover the entire room. The flames help to accelerate everyone's body heat and slow down the Koorioni.

Marco flame never healed "wound" of people in this case, they just raise the body heat to slow down ice oni virus.
So the argument Apoo is healed really debunked because Apoo doesnt get affected by Ice oni virus
Also this :watchout:
Imo Apoo legit tanked that

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Marcos flames arent hot so how did you figure that out ?

His flames heal regardless
Post automatically merged:

Phoenix flames heal people. Literally what Phoenix does

Marco flames are for regeneration. They can't even burn people.
D: Hello for the first time, Oda-sensei. I've read all the previous 57 volumes, and I was thinking, I don't quite understand how "Phoenix Marco"'s Zoan fruit of the "legendary beast" kind is different from Ace's "Meramera" fruit. P.N. CNY

O: Yeah, I know... I've omitted the explanation from this war arc, because I focused on the pacing and wanted to move the story forward. To explain Marco's ability just a little bit: he's Zoan, so he does have a body. But since he's got "the blue fire of revival" - the Phoenix's ability - wounds will regenerate, so attacks will not damage him (though there's a limit to the regeneration)

Status
Not open for further replies.